new pics of legazee's blue subie intake

Snorkus, filters, throttle bodies and intake manifolds.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

legazee
First Gear

Re: new pics of legazee's blue subie intake

Post by legazee »

:lol: :lol: :lol: cant b-lieve still getting notices bout this moldy thread. since all the pics have vanished i will have 2 fire up the digi cam...oh wait daughter has new canon g-12 and me no do new compu...i mean camera. i still have the blue subaru mug, its out of the t-leg, and i will get pics and post them cuz i still get the random request for them. dont think i will make them to sell though, too many other things goin on...that happens when u have 3 young adults that are very involved in creative fields and keep ya hopppppin :-D you guys that have been on here for a long time now know what i am talking about, and you young guys .... will find out :lol: first yer wiping their butts changing loaded diapers then b4 ya know it they are graduating h.s. film school, acting studio ....and well i'll just keep that under my hat . suffice it to say there is a little bit of the east coast/west coast sibling rivalry goin on 8) eventualy "dad "will have time to put first t-leg back on teh road
later dudes
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: new pics of legazee's blue subie intake

Post by Legacy777 »

Thanks for the update :)

And yes I know what you're talking about regarding not enough time.....
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm