Factory Dash replacements

Anything and Everything about the Body, from paint to undercoating and interior, including in-car entertainment (ICE).

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

Pleiades
In Neutral

Factory Dash replacements

Post by Pleiades »

Fellow Subarites,

I am looking for a factory dash replacement for my 2003 Legacy Wagon. I noticed that they sell various types of stick on replacements (Carbon Fiber, Titanium, different colors). These stick on's only fit nicely on certain models of cars. I have noticed that other Subaru sites England,
Germany, and Japan have different factory styles on their models versus the US. I have also notice that euro models have a cup holder in the dash which the US models do not.

Any ideas?????

StarGazer
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

Wrong forum, this site is for 89-94 legacy models.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

You'd have better luck asking that question in the Legacy forum on www.nasioc.com/forums
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
totech
Second Gear

Post by totech »

Well,

What kind of info would you like!

My 2000 BH had the dash mounted cupholder - so if you were to get the older interior panel, you could have 3 cupholders.

The cheap "L" interior is the most entertaining, black with silver sparkles - That is what I have - I would prefer the Faux Wood.

The BAJA is titanium, very nice - you could order those panels, or an aftermarket stick on set.
08 GE - SWP
96 BG - SGP
96 CX - EBP