92 SS - Rob Tune Dyno Results.

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

CFK
Second Gear

Re: 92 SS - Rob Tune Dyno Results.

Post by CFK »

Posted the actual #'s up with the graph, as well as stock STI is supposedly : 256 AWHP. 264 AWTQ on a DynaPack

I'm not sure about the Turbo. It was a used unit, but had no shaft play. I was just gonna use it till it was on its way out and perhaps swap a Blouch or similar one in.

So if anyone else is running a factory TD05-16G an has dyno #'s. please let me lnow exactly what it hits full boost at ?

The Dyno operator said it was running rich and thought that we could raise the boost up a bit higher, it's designed for 16 PSIG, boost cut at 19 I believe . I left it at 17 since I'm running 94 octane and think that should be fine. Especially for the cold winter months anyway
Build Thread : HERE
92 SS 5MT. Project Daily
84 Jetta Coupe. Real Project
99 A4 Avant. Wife's Daily
Alphius
Fourth Gear

Post by Alphius »

It is quite rich. There would be some power gains and slightly faster spool with a little better AFRs.
BoneIslandScooby
First Gear

Post by BoneIslandScooby »

Is this a 440 tune or a 550 tune. I imagine it is a 440 tune, since you're running the 440 injectors, but just wanted to confirm. I wonder what the difference in power and torque would be if you were running the 550 tune, 18 - 19 PSI, and, of course, the 550 injectors.
robertpaige
Fourth Gear

Post by robertpaige »

You can't run a 550 tune with 440 injectors, so it's pretty safe to say that it's a 440 tune. Also note it's 16psi vs 18psi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the guy who had the really low winestone SS on the corvette wheels