Lost connections: Previous Owner for Current Owner

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

Imprezive
Fourth Gear

Lost connections: Previous Owner for Current Owner

Post by Imprezive »

I've been rummaging around on legacycentral lately, missing my legacy I used to have. I ended up finding the old build thread I made about 5 years ago. Getting all sentimental and whatever I started to wonder how the car was doing. I sold it a few years ago out of desperation, as I was going to school and working full time, and just didn't have the time for the car anymore.

Anyway I sold my white 1992 legacy to a guy who I think came from Nevada to pick it up. The car was located outside of Placerville, CA. I'm just curious if anyone knows who this guy might be, or if the guy that bought the car is on the forums. I remember telling him about the website. Unfortunately I don't know his name or have any old emails. I am just curious about how the car is doing... And maybe if I can buy it back :-D

Yeah ok maybe this is creepy, but I am what I am I guess haha.
1992 T-Leg = 195whp 197wtq SOLD :(
1988 4Runner RIP
2006 Suzuki DRZ400sm
2007 Miata
1994 Miata
2003 WRX Wagon
2016 Mazda 3
James614
Fourth Gear

Re: Lost connections: Previous Owner for Current Owner

Post by James614 »

It's only creepy to people who've never been attached to a car, lol. Good luck tracking it down. I sold my wife's L sedan in desperation, and regretted it ever since. Sometimes I really wish we could try and get that car back, but because my job relocates me every few years that's not gonna happen...
93 Touring Wagon (EJ20G 5spd Swap) -- Finally back and running strong as ever!

05 Outback 2.5XT 5spd -- Now the wife can have her SUV and get in on the turbo Legacy goodness at the same time.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

I still want my first vehicle back. 89 Toyota 4x4 extended cab. I have dreams about it every couple months...it's been 8 years since I sold it. It's been so hard on me I'm scared to think what it would be like if I sold my ss that I've had for almost 7 years.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
cj91legss
Fifth Gear

Post by cj91legss »

I really miss my white wagon...

91 L-TW Wagon with a full Swap -RIP
92 SS Prefaced, GD dash swapped, 22T/205 Hybrid 20 psi - BEAST!
93 SS Bone Stock Gone!
94 TW Bone Stock Gone!
91 SS 4EAT Sold!
98 LGT 4EAT
98 LGT Wagon 4EAT
Imprezive
Fourth Gear

Post by Imprezive »

We could start an AA group here on the board - Automobile-addicts Anonymous... Oh wait I think this forum might already be just that :D

What really did me in was when I found my old ipod nano that I always had hooked up to that car's stereo. The entirety of music contents on that thing was like a soundtrack to a 5 year chunk of my life; senior year in high school, my first track day in the car, first street race, road trips, road-side break downs...

Lesson learned; don't sell things you love.
1992 T-Leg = 195whp 197wtq SOLD :(
1988 4Runner RIP
2006 Suzuki DRZ400sm
2007 Miata
1994 Miata
2003 WRX Wagon
2016 Mazda 3
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

I have been lucky enough to be able to keep my first car, and hope not to get rid of it. :)
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
93subis
In Neutral

Post by 93subis »

Yeah the 93 sedan that I have now (my first car), I almost sold and as the guy started to pull out the stack of cash I thought about how much I would miss the car and told him that the deal was off lol.
93 legacy LS 25th anniversary sedan
92 Chevy K1500 Sport 4x4 5speed

"If in doubt flat out."- Colin Mcrae
"Life is so damn short, do whatever the fuck makes you happy."- Bill Murray
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

kimokalihi wrote:I still want my first vehicle back. 89 Toyota 4x4 extended cab. I have dreams about it every couple months...it's been 8 years since I sold it. It's been so hard on me I'm scared to think what it would be like if I sold my ss that I've had for almost 7 years.
I sold the exact same truck, a 90' though, to buy my 1st SS. Regretted that decision all the way till the SS ran for the first time. But... Every time I see another 89-95 Pickup on the road I miss mine again.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
thewaterboy
First Gear

Post by thewaterboy »

Oh jeeze where do i start... My 92 S13 Coupe with a full suspension build and a nice S14 dual cam swap... My semi built GSXR-750 SRAD... My lifted 93 4Runner 5spd... My 73 F250 4x4 Camper Special lifted 6" on 35" BFG Mud Terrains w/390 and 4 on the floor... 83 Datsun 280zx Turbo... The list goes on fellas.