F/S 94 legacy sport sedan, Utah

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: F/S 94 legacy sport sedan, Utah

Post by DLC »

I really should have bought this car when I had the chance, being a local, but it wasn't meant to happen.

Glad to see its new owner here on LC, Tbly89. Maybe I'll see you around the valley.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
Tbly89
First Gear

Re: F/S 94 legacy sport sedan, Utah

Post by Tbly89 »

Yeah man the car is still in pretty good condition, no rust! I have been dealing with IACV problems. So fair I think I got it figured out. The IACV was bypassed to the PCV for some reason (how I bought it) and right now I am waiting on a pay check to get it to a shop to do a coolant flush cause I cant seem to get the coolant to cycle threw the engine properly. This car has been threw quite a few hands, and needs some help. I really want to do a rebuild but with out a garage, and a landlord that isnt to happy to see oil and car parts in my parking space is tough. I got faith though, I knew when I bought her that she needed help. Got it for a good price and the work done to it was a plus! Besides the vacuum hoses this car is ready to take on this winter.