1993 SS Project feeler

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
Ktlincoln
In Neutral

1993 SS Project feeler

Post by Ktlincoln »

Original build thread- http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40296

Thinking about parting my Legacy SS project. Would rather see the whole thing go and brought back to life, but it will be what it will be.
I bought the car from a friend that had rebuilt the whole thing. Some specs (missing parts for sure, but here is the overview)
1993 Ej22T Bored
Weisco pistons
TD04
WRX intake manifold
WRX Clutch/pressure plate
Top mount
Revtronix
Borja 3' turbo back exhaust
ETC-
I drove the car for a few years, trans went- Bought a BRAND new 1993 Trans (sat on a shelf in NY for 20 years) 1900 miles. Added group N motor, trans and pitch stop mount. Put it back together and the engine is mixing antifreeze and oil, oil is being pressurized. Did a quick compression test on the pistons/head gasket- Seems to be deeper but have not pulled anything apart yet. My only assumption can be that sitting in the garage let year over the winter in and unheated garage that condensation or a little amount of water ended up somewhere it wasn't supposed to. Car ran GREAT when taken apart. Im at a loss....
Interior is currently out, engine is out, trans is in- body needs some slight rocker and drivers floor patching (minor, most was addressed on the last build) and brakes could use some attention. Im not going to get anywhere near what i have in it at this point- but need to see it saved instead of sitting.
I also have a pile of parts, doors, sunroof, interior, snow and summer tires, etc from a parts car that would go with it if someone decided to buy the package. I will work on pics later today.

Would prefer local pick up- Or could possibly deliver all of it for the right price. Whats it worth?

Car is in midcoast Maine.
Someperson
Fourth Gear

Re: 1993 SS Project feeler

Post by Someperson »

I would like a sunroof, can pick up.
Blue 94GT dead and steadily parting out.
Silver 93 Fwd N/A sedan undergoing repairs
93 Winestone TW project
92 SS scrapped by my landlord...
Kobura
In Neutral

Post by Kobura »

Interested in the block casting halves. What were they bored to?
Someperson
Fourth Gear

Post by Someperson »

Pics of the exhaust, and can do the sunroof
Blue 94GT dead and steadily parting out.
Silver 93 Fwd N/A sedan undergoing repairs
93 Winestone TW project
92 SS scrapped by my landlord...
Ktlincoln
In Neutral

Post by Ktlincoln »

Not looking to part out at this point. Come check it out. i would consider separating the engine and car, but am not getting int splitting the motor up.
globalrex
In Neutral

Post by globalrex »

maybe interested please pm me.