Tail of the Dragon

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

SILINC3R
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Tail of the Dragon

Post by SILINC3R »

I am hoping to make this a thread so anyone can post videos and pictures we don't have to keep creating new ones. If you want to start a new thread to try and get folks together for a run that is fine.
So we went for 7 days, 6 nights, and 5 straight days to drive it. We ended up with 4 due to weather but what a blast and epic drives. We did the Tail in the rain, sun, and even at midnight just because. We also hit it pretty hard.
There are many other drives to due which we did. Cherhola being the fastest with speeds in excess of 100 MPH, the Tail being the most techincal and demanding and one we looped together that ended up being over 200 miles. I spent way to much money on gas but it was worth it. Something I have always wanted to due.

Videos:
My new GoPro 3 decided it didn't want to work so I can't make a better video out of this. But I have the return trip video.
Be sure to turn the bass up and stand by for some rumble!!!!!
Dash view at night
Midnight run

The videos are both mine but my buddy in the 2011 STi wanted to post the one where you could see the cars.
I am driving my 2005 Legacy GT
Tony
90 LS Spec rio red sold
91 SS rio red R.I.P
90 Mazda Miata
2005 GT SWP
92ss satinsvoice wrote:LOL! that block was like F*** THIS! IM OUT!
mike-tracy wrote:Word. I'd love to get my hands on one of those trannies, but I just can't stomach the cost
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tail of the Dragon

Post by Legacy777 »

Looks like fun Tony!
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm