Greatest dream ever!

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

LegacyPunk
Second Gear

Greatest dream ever!

Post by LegacyPunk »

I had a dream the other night that my dad bought me a brand new 05 GT legacy AND a wrx. It was one of those dreams that your not sure if its real or not....but then you wake up.
:twisted::cool::twisted: "Plenty of time, to ruin my life, so why start now?" The Movie Life
1993 Sports Sedan, Exhaust, MBC, 02 WRX IC, KYB GR-2s...Now with old back seat!
Yukonart
Cradle Robber
Cradle Robber

Post by Yukonart »

Would have been the "perfect dream" if the chick from the Godaddy commercial was sitting in the passenger seat. . . naked. :twisted:
"Power is NOTHING without control"
1994 & 2005 Legacy GT Wagons
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

I had a dream where I slept with 2 chicks at the same time. That was a pretty good dream.
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I had a dream where I was at my old job. Then I had to wake up and go to my new one.

I try not to dream.

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
J-MoNeY
Fourth Gear

Post by J-MoNeY »

Two chicks at the same time.
98 LGT
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

I very rarely have dreams about women, and when I wake up and realize they're only dreams, I get real bummed out, like seriously down about it for the rest of the day.

Usually when I have a nice car in a dream, something bad happens to it. My Legacy has been T-boned, crushed by a tree, struck by lightning, engine has completely blown up. I think that's just an anxiety reflex that's releasing itself though...
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
AWD_addict
Fifth Gear

Post by AWD_addict »

Driving fast in snow is always a fun dream.

I also have legacy-wreck nightmares, like getting the rear half of the car ripped off by a truck.
90 L+ wgn
LegacyPunk
Second Gear

Post by LegacyPunk »

I get those legacy wreck dreams everynow and then too.
:twisted::cool::twisted: "Plenty of time, to ruin my life, so why start now?" The Movie Life
1993 Sports Sedan, Exhaust, MBC, 02 WRX IC, KYB GR-2s...Now with old back seat!
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Same here. It's always a relief when I realize it was all a dream ... except for a few weeks ago. Friggin' snow!

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
TurboLegacy
First Gear

Post by TurboLegacy »

why just dream about driving fast in the snow. i do it all the time. and i just hope i dont wreck my legacy.
92 legacy turbo 5spd fwd-12 psi, tm intercooler bov, walbro 255.

81 chevy malibu- 400 sb, holley 600, edelbrock rpm, hooker headers, lunati voodoo cam,4spd muncie, 3:73 posi,monte c. swivel buckets, corvette rally wheels
Nomake Wan
Second Gear

Post by Nomake Wan »

I had a dream last night about having a turbo and FMIC on my car... but the dream ended right after the install. >.<
[url=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/762395]1990 Legacy L (Sold)[/url]
[url=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564067]1992 SVX LS-L[/url]
[quote="LaureltheQueen"]I like my automatic, it's fun to drink coffee and smoke civics at the same time[/quote]
scottzg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by scottzg »

subyluvr2212 wrote:I very rarely have dreams about women, and when I wake up and realize they're only dreams, I get real bummed out, like seriously down about it for the rest of the day.
yep. today.
[url=http://www.thawa.net/gallery/albums/album108/DSCF0330.jpg]90 legacy of awesomeness[/url]