Eurasian Auto Parts, Englewood CO

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

G-reg
Second Gear

Eurasian Auto Parts, Englewood CO

Post by G-reg »

It’s about time I gave some props to Eurasian Auto parts in Englewood, CO http://eur-asian.com/. I got my steering rack from them in Feb. They charged 75.00 for a full rack, with 1yr warranty, and shipping in that price. Most places wanted 100+ for a short rack + shipping and no warranty. It came well packed ups ground in a few days after ordering. I talked to them a few times on the phone and e-mail because I was paranoid about getting the wrong thing. I feel like an ass now because I assumed they were not suby-literate and bothered them a few times before I actually ordered. But they put up with my ass with a smile, and now I’m pretty sure they know there Subaru’s. It sounds like they have a ton of parts, at good prices. I’m positive I’ll use them again, and recommend them to everybody across the lower 48 and especially you CO guys.
Missing a 92 L Wagon, Enjoying an 05 RS Wagon
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

Used or rebuilt?
G-reg
Second Gear

Post by G-reg »

That was used, the quotes for a rebuilt were pretty high. And this one didn't have many miles on it before the car made it's way to the junkyard
Missing a 92 L Wagon, Enjoying an 05 RS Wagon
Mudder
In Neutral

Eurasian is the most incompetent buisness inthe country!

Post by Mudder »

Do NOT buy anything from eurasian!

I bought a steering rack from Eur-Asian auto parts. They sent me the wrong part, then shipped me a trashed unusable rack. It took 6 month and 63 phone calls, and I am still working on getting my money back. The people at Eurasian auto parts on Colorado have the worst customer service of any place I have ever dealt with. 63 phone calls, most of which I was told I would be called back. I received 2 calls from them total.... in 6 months. They continually put me on hold for 20 - 30 minutes.

After I sent them the part back, they put the money back into my account, then withdrew the money again. WITH OUT my permission. Do not under any circumstances buy anything from Eurasian Autoparts in Englewood , Co.

That place is the most ridiculously incompetent business in the country.

If you buy from them expect to get ripped off, and a lot of hassle!

JRB,

Little Rock, AR
import_freak
First Gear

Post by import_freak »

sound just like my experinece with them http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=21933

I was repeatedly put on hold for 15+ minutes. When I finally got my money back, I wanted to call and chew their asses out but I knew I would just get put on hold.
93 legacy turbo sedan
00 jeep wrangler