ATTN: Stolen 1992 Legacy Touring wagon!!!

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

kidatari
Second Gear

Post by kidatari »

evolutionmovement wrote:Impreza assholes need to stick with Hondas like all the other trash of the automotive world (or Camaros, I guess, but that's a different kind of trash)...
Please die. Thank you.
[size=75]91 Perl White 5MT Legacy Sport Sedan[/size]
555BCTurbo
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by 555BCTurbo »

dude...this is a Legacy forum...

A lot of us don't like the image that the Impreza gives Subaru
Nick

1987 Audi 4000CS quattro...soon to be 20VT
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 CTD, #11 plate, 30 psi, Scotty II intake, 4" exhaust
NICO
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by NICO »

555BCTurbo wrote:dude...this is a Legacy forum...

should i leave this board then? or stay and fight this one out. (after reading that pepole on this board are thinking o no here we go hahahahaha) what will i ever do?

any way i will keep a eye out for this wagon it might be in canada bye now, alot of stolen cars end up hear. a ej22t motor is a prize in the subaru world.
kidatari
Second Gear

Post by kidatari »

555BCTurbo wrote:dude...this is a Legacy forum...

I'm sorry, but as both an Impreza owner, as well as a Legacy owner, that is complete bullshit. There are those people that give other Subaru owners a bad name, but it is retarded to solely base that on all Impreza owners.

And not only do I own both a Legacy and an Impreza, my girlfriend drives an STI, and I am active in the local Subaru club when I'm not overseas. Stuff like you said gives LEGACY owners a bad name. The elitist attitude that I see all over this board. And it's hilarious because this board is the home of ghetto engineering. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of good information here, but you have to get beyond the nay-sayers and theorists.

Matt#1 lost a beautiful example of a Turbo Wagon, and it is a damn shame. I hope that they catch whoever did this, and burn them at the stake. I didn't mean to crap all over his thread, but there were some serious hijinks that needed to be addressed.
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Lighten up, Francis.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
snowboarded
Third Gear

Post by snowboarded »

evolutionmovement wrote: I have an extra turbo engine complete in my kitchen on a stand. Any lurking theives interested are welcome to come and try to get it. PM me for my address. Hope you like lobsters.
And lurking theives pm me for my address, i will leave the door unlocked for you. But be forewarned, I carry a sword.
555BCTurbo
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by 555BCTurbo »

Matt got his wagon back this morning, safe and sound... Was found in Everett

The only thing wrong was the perpetrator left the window down so the seats got a bit wet
Nick

evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

:-D I'm seriously happy about that! That's a lot of work and a sweet car to lose. I saw a silver TW this afternoon that had me thinking about this and it pissed me off again to think your car was stolen. Very happy it's back!
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
magicmike
Fifth Gear

Post by magicmike »

555BCTurbo wrote:Matt got his wagon back this morning, safe and sound... Was found in Everett

The only thing wrong was the perpetrator left the window down so the seats got a bit wet
I dont get it? what am I missing here? they didn't steal anything from it? sounds like they didn't have monry for a cab so they stole a car to get them somewhere
-Mike

2011 Infiniti G37x Sedan - Current
2007 Ducati 800ss - Current
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (White)
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (Silver)
2003 Infiniri G35
1998 Infiniti I30t
1995 Honda Civic DX
1987 Subaru GL Wagon
1987 Subaru Loyale
555BCTurbo
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by 555BCTurbo »

This a very common secenario pertaining to meth users...

we (meaning law enforcement) see it happen a lot...where a car is stolen, driven, and left somewhere intact
Nick

douglas vincent
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by douglas vincent »

Wow. Lucky, lucky, lucky.

Congragulations on that luck! May it keep with you through the Doo Wop!!!!
Reddevil, Awaiting new heart, will it ever happen?
1990 wagon, EJ25 12.3 @ 116.5 FAST Family wagon getting new motor soon
1992 wagon, wifes daily, high compression
1992 Touring wagon, should I keep it?
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

Hey Nick you aren't law enforcement yet LOL.. Ya I'm very happy my wagons back... I notice my clutch seems a little more smoked then normal though. :?
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
JC
First Gear

Post by JC »

Matt#1 wrote:Hey Nick you aren't law enforcement yet LOL.. Ya I'm very happy my wagons back... I notice my clutch seems a little more smoked then normal though. :?
Hey man that's awesome. You car looks like mine but in better shape!

JC

Oh and GC Impreza > Legacy SS. :P
[url=http://img254.echo.cx/img254/5309/pond8fq.jpg]2000 2.5RS[/url]
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

Thank God! Glad to hear it Matt. Greg needs to get his wagon back now so all is right with the world.

And kidatari, I'm fairly certain that Steve did not personally attack you with the Impreza comment. I've got possible plans for an Impreza project soon, and I didn't piss myself when he said that. Just relax.
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
Kelly
Fourth Gear

Post by Kelly »

Sweet!

So glad to hear you got it back Matt. Your lucky.

So how'd they take it?
206er
Fifth Gear

Post by 206er »

come on now, details.
1994 Touring Wagon: ruby mica, 5mt swapped
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

There is no ignition swith or door damage... So the cops said they probably used a shaved subaru key. The lock cylinders on these old cars are so worn out you can stick just about anything in there, turn it just right and get it to open the doors and start... Sucks... I'm going to buy a nice car alarm soon.
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Weird, my ignition didn't work with my worn key, though the doors had no problem.

And yeah, my sister and brother-in-law's owned 3 Imprezas between them. They don't fit the douche bag profile either. I'll try to put a PC disclaimer about generalities in my signature so people don't get offended by my knee-jerk rants.
555BCTurbo
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by 555BCTurbo »

People here just need to chill out, especially in the Misc and Ashtray forums...a lot of the stuff said here is:

1) tounge in cheek
2) rash generalities
3) written in spite or rage

So...don't take it to heart!
Nick

dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

I'm really amazed you got the car back without a lot of damage and stuff missing.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

Dude Kidatari Chill the #### out. If you are going to wish people to death on the internet why don't you go to a honda forum. Nick didn't mean it the way you took it. Think things out before you jump to crazy conclusions. I have been here twice as long as you so that makes me twice as cool. And in the 4 years i've been here i've never flipped out and highjacked someones thread like this.
Peace
Post counts don't mean $h*t
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
free5ty1e
Fifth Gear

Post by free5ty1e »

I'm glad you got your car back, Matt; if all you've got to do is replace your clutch, that's a stroke of luck. They could have done a LOT worse.
-Chris
91SS 4EAT stock
91SS 5MT awaiting engine rebuild and VF36...
92SS 4EAT - RIP :(
94SS 5MT4.11+rLSD 289k km: RobTune550,TD05-16g @ 18psi,FMIC,3"TBE,Forester lift
subawhatsubawho
Fourth Gear

Post by subawhatsubawho »

Thats awesome Matt!! Guard her well now.

I suspect I will get my car back someday without the wheels. There are not that many junk yards around here so I will be checking them soon. I still have my eye on ebay abd craigslist.

This morning my oldest son asked me where my car is. I had to tell him it was broken and being fixed. He had a lot of fun with me at mudfest and really liked that car.

WTB: AWD 5MT wagon or sedan 90-94
1991 Legacy BJ L 5MT AWD 189K Paid $100 STOLEN 2/13/06
0perose
Third Gear

Post by 0perose »

subawhatsubawho wrote:Thats awesome Matt!! Guard her well now.

I suspect I will get my car back someday without the wheels. There are not that many junk yards around here so I will be checking them soon. I still have my eye on ebay abd craigslist.

This morning my oldest son asked me where my car is. I had to tell him it was broken and being fixed. He had a lot of fun with me at mudfest and really liked that car.

WTB: AWD 5MT wagon or sedan 90-94

you lied to your son??? now is the perfect chance to show him how shitty society is...
kidatari
Second Gear

Post by kidatari »

Matt#1 wrote:Dude Kidatari Chill the #### out. If you are going to wish people to death on the internet why don't you go to a honda forum. Nick didn't mean it the way you took it. Think things out before you jump to crazy conclusions. I have been here twice as long as you so that makes me twice as cool. And in the 4 years i've been here i've never flipped out and highjacked someones thread like this.
Peace
Post counts don't mean $h*t
I don't get it :shock:

Thanks for reinforcing what I said earlier about elitest jackasses. Oh, and when did post counts come into play?! Does that make you cool?? I don't post much because I don't usually have a whole lot to contribute.

And what is it with everyone pointing me towards a Honda forum, this might as well be Honda-Tech with all the trite bullshit directed towards Imprezas and Impreza owners.

On a related note, I'm GLAD you got your car back in one piece. As I said earlier, it was a damn shame that it got stolen. So there.