t3/4 turbo?

That spinning thing that makes all of the cool noises. OE and Aftermarket.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

scootledoo
First Gear

t3/4 turbo?

Post by scootledoo »

ok im picking up a turbo kit, it includes the turbo, 3" huge front mount, nice wastegate and bov and piping. but my serous question is... what and how am i guna make this work on my 91ss? im sure my ej22t can handle it. but what am i guna need and how should i attack this? am i guna need a custom down pipe and up pipe? i know injectors will need to be bigger and how will i approch the bpv is all this guna be easy or what lol? any help would be great. and if this is guna become a huge hassle i might just sell it so yea.
-Scotty
91 Legacy turbo SS
de-snorked,exedy clutch, act flywheel.
SLODRIVE
Third Gear

Post by SLODRIVE »

Do you have a link to this kit? Or pictures of what you're getting? You're not saying what kind of turbo, what "piping" is included, etc.

You're not picking up one of those "universal" turbo kits they sell on Ebay, are you? :smt108
http://www.slodriveracing.com
-92 SS 5MT- EJ20H swap, Haltech standalone ECU, TD04, FXT TMIC, 3" exhaust, STi/AGX struts, JDM 5-speed, 4.111 LSD rear, Blitz EBC, etc.
-'93 L Wagon - Pink Roll Cage - "Dirty Leg"
-And more!
scootledoo
First Gear

Post by scootledoo »

well its in town here and a friend that works at an auto shop is selling it. dont know anything for sure right now. so im going to go take a look at it today, its currently on a nissan 200sx. the price is right and ill get some pic and some more info here tonight and update you guys. btw how do i post pics on here does photobucket work?
-Scotty
91 Legacy turbo SS
gijonas
Fourth Gear

Post by gijonas »

post pics on here does photobucket work?
yeah.

THE TRIBUTE BUILD>>>LINKY LINK>>> http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?p=295455#295455
scootledoo
First Gear

Post by scootledoo »

ok so its a like spankin new turbonetics T series turbo, looks new, still builds boost. the whole kit is turbonetics. and its more like a 3 1/2 in innercooler things fuckin huge.
-Scotty
91 Legacy turbo SS
scootledoo
First Gear

Post by scootledoo »

so bought the kit for $800 and on the WAY home someone with a truck and a 65 nova on a trailer said how much for the kit. i said $2500 and i sold it 30 min later lol soo o well thanks for the help tho guys
-Scotty
91 Legacy turbo SS
gijonas
Fourth Gear

Post by gijonas »

?!?! are you serious?Thats pretty sweet.
94SS.Wiseco forged pistons,TD04,TMIC,WALBRO 225,440's,3" all the way,revtronix stage 2,enough other crap to fill the internet.

THE TRIBUTE BUILD>>>LINKY LINK>>> http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?p=295455#295455