Join me Dec 13 @11am to protest i594 at the capitol in oly

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Join me Dec 13 @11am to protest i594 at the capitol in oly

Post by kimokalihi »

More info here http://callmegav.com/2014/11/release-i594-rally/

There's a link there to the Facebook page. 5k people going already. Only been up 2 days! Don't let the government take our gun rights and trample all over the constitution.

Bring your guns and your family and food for a good organized peaceful rally.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
killajamal
First Gear

Re: Join me Dec 13 @11am to protest i594 at the capitol in o

Post by killajamal »

Amen to this. Couldn't believe the people voted down 591. If I wasn't already up to my eyeballs in school and work I'd make the drive up.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Even 591 was dumb. I voted no on 594 and yes on 591 but Gavin made a good point that 591 is still accepting their bs background checks. I can't wait for this. I really hope most of the people show up. Tired of being part of the masses that complain about things and never take action. Hopefully I'll have my pistol by then. maybe I'll bring both my mossberg and my pistol.
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
killajamal
First Gear

Post by killajamal »

I agree. Its all dumb. Gun control has gone overboard. If people dislike guns, feel free to scoot on over to another country where people aren't allowed to have them at all.
You're right though. We need to take action and voice our opinions. What kind of pistol are you getting? I picked up a Springfield XD last year and I love it even though its a lot of extra weight on the right hip.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Either springfield xdm or xdm compact or Smith and Wesson m&p compact. Haven't decided between 9mm 40 or 45 though. I'm torn.
thewaterboy
First Gear

Post by thewaterboy »

Ill be there with my Sig.
killajamal
First Gear

Post by killajamal »

kimokalihi wrote:Either springfield xdm or xdm compact or Smith and Wesson m&p compact. Haven't decided between 9mm 40 or 45 though. I'm torn.
Let me clear up that decision. XD 45. 13 plus one in the chamber is awesome. Smith and Wesson isn't bad either though. But just get the 45. You'll wish you had if you skimp:/
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

The xdm has vastly improved ergonomics and a match grade barrel. Not sure if that xd has the match grade barrel and I'm still confused as to what the he'll that even means. I just got my cpl so I'd like something that fits in a pocket holster or iwb holster. Which is the only reason I would consider a 40 or 9mm over a 45.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

thewaterboy wrote:Ill be there with my Sig.
Awesome! Never shot a Sig before but they look nice. I've been shooting guns since I was a young kid but my Gf never had so we just took a defensive handgun fundamentals class last month that was pretty cool and informative. Hopefully we'll take some more course in the future.
killajamal
First Gear

Post by killajamal »

Kimo, I initially had just a little 380 for concealed carry. But I now carry that full size 45. Its actually not bad and I'm a REALLY skinny guy. I just spent 45 bucks and got a good holster:)
ride_child
Third Gear

Post by ride_child »

i agree kimo, im shootin to be there!
Kris

'91 Mica White SS - R.I.P.
'88 White RX Turbo sedan - SOLD
'91 Black SS - SOLD
'93 Silver Turbo Wagon - Hibernation/Project Mode
'91 Black Camry Alltrac - R.I.P.
'09 DGM Forester XT Limited - Daily
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Good to hear. We need the biggest turnout possible. I bet if all the gun owners had voted this would not have passed.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

That's ridiculous this passed!

I have an XDM in a 40 caliber. I've been very happy with that gun! I've had it for several years now. Out of the different guns I shot, Glock, Sig's, etc I preferred the XDM.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
killajamal
First Gear

Post by killajamal »

Josh, I love the Springfield stuff. Its awesome! Theyre weighted just right and function wonderfully. I was really worried about trying to carry something so big but it works just fine.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

I'm glad to hear you guys like the xd and xdm series. I've wanted one for a while now. Josh the bill passed because the larger counties and very liberal and have the most populations. That and former mayor Bloomberg of NYC and Bill gates and their anti gun foundations raised over ten million dollars to advertise 594 propoganda and the people against it only raised 1/10 of that. I never saw one ad against it but I saw several a day for 594 all claiming 594 will stop criminals and save lives and somehow stop domestic abusers from killing their wives. The sheeple were fooled again and it makes them feel good to think they're saving lives by voting for 594 but.as all gun owners seem to know, this simply is not true.
thewaterboy
First Gear

Post by thewaterboy »

kimokalihi wrote:I'm glad to hear you guys like the xd and xdm series. I've wanted one for a while now. Josh the bill passed because the larger counties and very liberal and have the most populations. That and former mayor Bloomberg of NYC and Bill gates and their anti gun foundations raised over ten million dollars to advertise 594 propoganda and the people against it only raised 1/10 of that. I never saw one ad against it but I saw several a day for 594 all claiming 594 will stop criminals and save lives and somehow stop domestic abusers from killing their wives. The sheeple were fooled again and it makes them feel good to think they're saving lives by voting for 594 but.as all gun owners seem to know, this simply is not true.
I think its somewhat ironic that Microsoft has an Armory on campus in an undisclosed location, for the protection of senior executives. But good ol' Bill would raise money for 594. Even though he is surrounded by people with guns, at all times, for his protection.
killajamal
First Gear

Post by killajamal »

Screw bill gates. Everyone thinks he's so wonderful.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Bill gates is evil. Hes part of the bilderberg group. He goes to their secret meetings and helps plan the new world order.
killajamal
First Gear

Post by killajamal »

I'm glad we're on the same page kimo. He and many other publicly adored figures have been spotted there. Oprah, major news anchors, CEO's of large corporations etc. He has also openly applauded the idea of mass population control(pulling global population down into mere millions.)
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

That's true. Gates and all the other billionaire world leaders (might as well call them that) are all about population control. They want to narrow it down to less than ten percent of what it is now. In reality it would probably be beneficial to do so but the means of which they would like to and attempt to do it are disgusting. And their motive is purely self-gain, not because of food shortages, resource depletion, pollution or other major population issues. Hitler had the same ideas.
MConte05
Second Gear

Post by MConte05 »

:roll:

Just when I think some of you are well adjusted individuals....
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

MConte05 wrote::roll:

Just when I think some of you are well adjusted individuals....
Hahaha :lol:
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm