FS idaho ej20 twin turbo

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Imprezafan93
First Gear

FS idaho ej20 twin turbo

Post by Imprezafan93 »

I bough an ej20R i believe, it was the ej20tt twin turbo motor. I just need the shortblock so everything else is up for grabs trying to recoup funds. Ill let everything go dirt cheap just to clear it out. One of the cylinder heads had the turbo deleted on the driver side.

Cylinder heads (dohc) had ignition coil but the heads look like theyrr made for COP, 100+ship **sold**

Full intake manifold full dressed(under manifold intake)-100+ship**ship**

Coolant reservoir, metal looks like wrx-40+ship**sold**

Intercooler, looks like ej20k, not slanty-50 +ship

Oem uppipe-25+ship

Oem sti 'yellows' injectors-70 shipped

Tdo4L-zero shaft play in great shape!-100+ship

Upgr8 turbo inlet in good shape-50 shipped**sold**

Aftermarket y pipe with 90 and coupler-55 shipped**sold**

Wrx oil cooler-35 shipped!

Wrx oil pump-30 shipped!

Whatever other parts i missed, if you need it you probably know what you need just ask, all parts obo-make offer i just want them gone

Please text me at 208-724-6273 for fastest response
Last edited by Imprezafan93 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
mike-tracy

Re: FS idaho ej20 twin turbo

Post by mike-tracy »

This should be an ej20r with wasted spark. Pretty similar to ej20K WRX heads. And much better flowing than ej20h/g. Question. Are those injectors from that engine? If so they are 480cc. Only the ej207's got what we call "550cc" injectors, when talking about foreign stuff.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
Imprezafan93
First Gear

Post by Imprezafan93 »

mike-tracy wrote:This should be an ej20r with wasted spark. Pretty similar to ej20K WRX heads. And much better flowing than ej20h/g. Question. Are those injectors from that engine? If so they are 480cc. Only the ej207's got what we call "550cc" injectors, when talking about foreign stuff.
Yes it does not have the COP so that threw me, it looks just like a 20k but the drivers head is plumbed and all that for a second turbo. Thought that it had a semi closed deck but its an open deck so now im all confused.
It also has an upgr8 inlet and intercooler so those are up for grabs

Good question, the guy with a motor also had an sti manifold that he just gave me and it had sti yellow sidefeeds, those sold earlier today. Dude didnt know what he had or didnt care

The injectors that were on the motor are different than ive seen, they are all black, and have a taller screen on them than other sidefeeds, if anyone is curious text me snd ill send a photo, not sure what they are.

This shortblock is goin into my 04 fxt(flame on) lol until i rebuild the 255 thats in there and can drop it back in. Im hoping everything will work out im just a little skeptical because the pistons are DEEP dish designs, and the combustion chamber in the heads are huge! So a little worried, we'll see
ride_child
Third Gear

Post by ride_child »

where are you located? pictures of the intercooler with y pipe?
Kris

'91 Mica White SS - R.I.P.
'88 White RX Turbo sedan - SOLD
'91 Black SS - SOLD
'93 Silver Turbo Wagon - Hibernation/Project Mode
'91 Black Camry Alltrac - R.I.P.
'09 DGM Forester XT Limited - Daily
ride_child
Third Gear

Post by ride_child »

oh idaho, got it haha still want some pictures tho
Kris

'91 Mica White SS - R.I.P.
'88 White RX Turbo sedan - SOLD
'91 Black SS - SOLD
'93 Silver Turbo Wagon - Hibernation/Project Mode
'91 Black Camry Alltrac - R.I.P.
'09 DGM Forester XT Limited - Daily
86BRATMAN
Second Gear

Post by 86BRATMAN »

Have fun with that 92mm wide bore and 99mm wide combustion chamber.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
Alphius
Fourth Gear

Post by Alphius »

Yeah, EJ255 heads can only go on EJ25-sized bores. Your planned combo isn't going to work out.
Imprezafan93
First Gear

Post by Imprezafan93 »

Alphius wrote:Yeah, EJ255 heads can only go on EJ25-sized bores. Your planned combo isn't going to work out.
Lol the head gasket has plenty of sealing material. Not the first time dudes have told me it womt work. Kinda like the SS with a 205 block thats been at a bar since december and running strong..keep on hatin and doubtin im gonna keep doin and drivin..ill be rebuilding the ej255 anyways here next week. Subaru owners are the wimpiest of all car groups :)
Imprezafan93
First Gear

Post by Imprezafan93 »

It may have a quench area but ill be doing a tune to monitor knock and pre det. Not too worried though
86BRATMAN
Second Gear

Post by 86BRATMAN »

The ej22t/e heads have a 92mm wide combustion chamber. That's why they work on ej20 blocks.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
Imprezafan93
First Gear

Post by Imprezafan93 »

are you interested in making a purchase or are you trolling?
this is a parts for sale thread not a build journal, i appreciate the interest in what im doing though. BTW car is running great, motor is in, everything is doing great as of now. Again thanks everyone for the concern, unless you want parts please take this to the discussion section.
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

Please take any and all non purchasing questions and comments to PM.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
Mister Anderson
First Gear

Post by Mister Anderson »

What part of Idaho are you in? I'm interested in the heads
91 black SS 5 speed (Canadian).... Closed deck EJ20G, fully built, V5/6 sti ra drivetrain, haltech stand-alone
93 silver TW 5 speed... rebuilt 22T with 20G heads, wrx ra drivetrain, otherwise stock.
73 kazen red VW bus riviera camper
Imprezafan93
First Gear

Post by Imprezafan93 »

Im in boise id
Mister Anderson
First Gear

Do you still have them? your ad is showing sold. If not, I'll buy the heads and will pick them up locally.
91 black SS 5 speed (Canadian).... Closed deck EJ20G, fully built, V5/6 sti ra drivetrain, haltech stand-alone
93 silver TW 5 speed... rebuilt 22T with 20G heads, wrx ra drivetrain, otherwise stock.
Imprezafan93
First Gear

Post by Imprezafan93 »

Mister Anderson wrote:Do you still have them? your ad is showing sold. If not, I'll buy the heads and will pick them up locally.
They sold. I have a set of ej205 heads though
Mister Anderson
First Gear

What are you looking to get for those 205 heads? I have a few friends that might be interested.
Imprezafan93
First Gear

Post by Imprezafan93 »

Mister Anderson wrote:What are you looking to get for those 205 heads? I have a few friends that might be interested.
So i do a core rebuild program with 205 heads, i sell rebuilt heads and take in s20 heads to rebuild for the next person, theres a niche market locally for me as machine shops charge a arm and leg for simplest work.

That being said i have a price matrix, i charge: 200+ refundable core, for heads with spark plug cracks

I charge 400+ refundable core, for s20 heads with no spark plug cracks

Core refund for heads with plug cracks-75$
Core refund for heads with no cracks-150$

Includes standard service: relap/replace valves as needed, replace stem seals, adjust valves

Does not include: purchase of new shims, resurfacing, valve cover gasket
Imprezafan93
First Gear

Post by Imprezafan93 »

bump