McLaughlin Auto

Got a new part? Is it the best thing you've ever seen? Is it a complete ripoff? Let us know about your parts and service.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

jamal
Vendor
Vendor

McLaughlin Auto

Post by jamal »

McLaughlin Auto is some sort of a salvage yard in Pueblo Colorado. After I bent a control arm, I sent out one of those online parts requests through the junkyarddog website. McLaughlin was one of the first people to respond saying they had the control arm, and were also priced the lowest. I got the arm for $35 shipped, and it came the next week, well packaged, and in working order.

After I finally put on the control arm, I realized I needed a wheel bearing as well. So I sent them an e-mail last night, got a response today, and just ordered a knuckle with a good bearing for $45 shipped. I'm pretty impressed so far.

For comparison, the junkyard in glendale that claims to have more Subaru parts than anywhere in the world wanted $75 for the control arm and $100 for a knuckle. And that's without shipping because I would have picked it up.

Anyway, if you're looking for a used part, I suggest trying this place. They were friendly and replied to my e-mails in a very timely manner.

Edit for the next day: I got a tracking number this morning.