Used MAF and Intake Pipe

Snorkus, filters, throttle bodies and intake manifolds.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

ej221994legacy
In Neutral

Used MAF and Intake Pipe

Post by ej221994legacy »

Hi I was wondering if anyone has a used intake pipe and MAF they could sell to me, my 19th birthday is on the 12th and my parents asked me what i wanted so i was like hmmmm, i really would like my legacy back on the road, just got done installing a new set of heads (after intstalling a "junk"yard motor that had seized spark plugs) and sorting out some problems and found that i must have thrown out my intake pipe and MAF with all the junk from the original motor, and i also gutted the ass end out so i need to find a new one cuz my corolla died a month ago and i have been getting rides from my family latley. :lol:

all in all the confusion of having a small garage and a dad that cant stand to have a pile of car parts around the MAF and intake pipe are M.I.A. :roll: soooo, anyone out there that can help we can do this via money order or something of the sort.

thanks all,

ben

my email is the same as my BBS name, ej221994legacy @ Yahoo.com

i live in the area of Madison Wisconsin, and having winter creeping up on me i gotta have my subie for some winter antics :twisted: if ya know what i mean!

oops almost forgot, its a 94 legacy as you probably know and its a 5MT N/A, thanks again.
ej221994legacy
In Neutral

Post by ej221994legacy »

oh i totally forgot, is there a way to tune the air to fuel ratio and eliminate the MAF? just a crazy thought.
georryan
Fourth Gear

Post by georryan »

I don't have one, but you could always check this place if no one else here has one. I think there are some guys here that have some parts cars. Also I know some guys make frequent trips to the junk yard. So buying from them would be cheaper, but the link I'm providing will have used parts.

http://www.4subarusuzukikiaparts.com/
91 Pearl White Sport Sedan
04 Java Black Pearl Forester XT
2014 Volvo S60 T5
18 KTM 1290 Adventure S

87 Grey GL-10 Sedan (so long old buddy) - donated
97 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - sold
2002 BMW r1150rt-p - sold
2004 BMW r1200ST - sold
2016 BMW r1200RS - sold
subiekid
First Gear