Need O-ring Part #

Snorkus, filters, throttle bodies and intake manifolds.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

Florin1
Fourth Gear

Need O-ring Part #

Post by Florin1 »

I think i have pinched a couple o-rings on my 05 Sti sidefeed injectors. Does anybody have the part numbers? I' like to replace the upper, middle and lower o-rings.
I checked out opposedforces.com but couldn't locate them. I called my dealer, but the guy seemed like he was lost and said he can only find o-rings from rail to fuel line, and that I'll have to buy the whole injector. :roll:
1994 Legacy Sport Sedan.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Re: Need O-ring Part #

Post by kimokalihi »

Ask witchhunter they probably know. They gave me all new O rings when I had my yellowtops cleaned and flow tested.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
Florin1
Fourth Gear

Post by Florin1 »

How much did that cost you? I'm thinking about doing the same thing but I fear its gonna be spendy.
1994 Legacy Sport Sedan.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

It's $20 per injector and comes with all new O rings. That's flow testing, then cleaning, then flow testing again. $10 flat rate for shipping.

http://witchhunter.com/
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
TurnNburn
Second Gear

Post by TurnNburn »

wow thats pretty cheap. Just checked out there site and they have tons of neat info on there. Plus they can mod some models of stock injectors to flow over 800cc for like nothing compared to buying new injectors and their o rings ie. 25-50 bucks a piece. Which is pretty cool if you have engine managment. I dont, but its still cool.
1990 NA 2.2 Open Light rally car
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

You can get 800cc injectors for $300 a set new I believe so I wouldn't mod mine.
wtdash
Fifth Gear

Post by wtdash »

Contact Jamie - sales@subarugenuineparts.com - @ subarugenuineparts.com. She can bring up the injector and O-rings and send you a pic to choose what you need.

I also 2nd using Witchhunter.

TD
Turbo Subies:
'87 GL-10 Turbo - SOLD
'90 BJ EJ22T/DOHC & 5speed swap - SOLD
'04 FXT, Forged internals, VF39, STI TMIC, Cobb AP- SOLD
'93 Legacy SS - 5-speed, SOLD :-(
'02 WRX -SOLD
'96 BD-turbo'd-SOLD
'98 SF - NA-T
Florin1
Fourth Gear

Post by Florin1 »

After going to subaru, they sent me to carb connection which sent me to napa which finally sent me to Tony @ kirkland transmission/Dr. Injector in kirkland where I finally found them. Got the uppers and lowers for $21. For anybody looking at this thread in the future.
1994 Legacy Sport Sedan.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

wtdash wrote:Contact Jamie - sales@subarugenuineparts.com - @ subarugenuineparts.com. She can bring up the injector and O-rings and send you a pic to choose what you need.
TD

Just an FYI, Jamie has left Chaplins/Subarugenuineparts to work for the marketing company behind DirtFish.

You can still order parts through there. I got some the other day, so we'll see how the new person handles things...
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
carfreak85
First Gear

Post by carfreak85 »

Legacy777 wrote:
wtdash wrote:Contact Jamie - sales@subarugenuineparts.com - @ subarugenuineparts.com. She can bring up the injector and O-rings and send you a pic to choose what you need.
TD

Just an FYI, Jamie has left Chaplins/Subarugenuineparts to work for the marketing company behind DirtFish.

You can still order parts through there. I got some the other day, so we'll see how the new person handles things...
Jaime is back at Michael's(Chaplin's)/SubaruGenuineParts, FYI.
1975 Superstar Wagon
1984 GL-10 Turbo-Traction Wagon & Hardtop
1987 & '87.5 RX coupes
1987 RX Type-RA
2002 WRX sedan
2019 Outback 2.5i Limited