Will GC8 V3-V4 aftermarket fuel rails fit an EJ25D?

Snorkus, filters, throttle bodies and intake manifolds.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

k3rb3ros
In Neutral

Will GC8 V3-V4 aftermarket fuel rails fit an EJ25D?

Post by k3rb3ros »

Will these https://www.rallitek.com/rail-kits/2856 ... -ej20.html fuel rails bolt into the fuel lines on an EJ22T or EJ25D intake? Has anyone had any experience adding a higher flowing fuel system to an EJ22T? I know Perrin makes a side feed kit but its designed for the WRX/STI and doesn't fit an EJ22T without modification and frankly I don't want to have to drill, bend, cut or get custom adapters machined on something as safety critical as the fuel system. Are there any other options for our cars? Ideally there would be a kit that allows converting the single loop system into an independent dual rail system.
dankberries
Second Gear

Re: Will GC8 V3-V4 aftermarket fuel rails fit an EJ25D?

Post by dankberries »

You need to pick rails that match your intake manifold. If you are using a ej25d (96'-98') manifold you want to look at v.4-5 wrx STi rails.

The rail mounting bolt holes are aligned differently between the different years/versions​. The early v.1-3 rails don't mate to the 25d manifold.

Another thing to know about those rails pictured, those are setup for -AN fittings at the rail ends. Your factory fuel hard lines will not mate to that style rail.

Im running a pretty serious fuel setup on my legacy, after market rails, custom parallel stainless braided fuel lines, tomei fpr, 2200cc injectors. You can read through my build journal about it, however all my pictures are broken.
93 impreza rally muffin
93 legacy ss Tarmac Terminator
89 Nissan 240sx sr20
90 Nissan 240sx 2jz
killajamal wrote:Dank is actually German for "silly term which the kids have come up with to describe exceptionally choice marijuana.''