»  BC-BF Legacy Discussion »  Body, Chassis and Interior
#Front fenders

Custom Search
Login | Register

Post subject: Front fenders
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:16 am 
In Neutral
I’m having a hard time finding a replacement fender for my 92 T-leg shipped to Canada. I know Subaru doesn’t make these anymore so I’m fine with an aftermarket oem replacement. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Profile  Offline
 Post subject: Re: Front fenders
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:21 pm 
Second Gear
Unfortunately, I think your only option is to find a used one. Whether from a self service wrecking yard or from some other place like LKQ or off eBay. Then you run into the issue of finding your color and condition etc. It's VERY difficult to find these fenders without dents, just a heads up. If you find one with little dings, no rust and not pushed in around the parking/turn signal light, just grab it.

One helpful piece of info though, is the fact that any fender from 92-94 sedans or wagons will fit (assuming you don't have a front end swap).

Profile  Offline
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:30 pm 
In Neutral
Did you ever find any? I ended finding a parts supplier that could get them but when they arrived there was a note and only one fender saying they were sorry but it was the last of the supply... and im having a terrible time finding used. Wagon
An sedan fenders interchange ?

Profile  Offline
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:20 pm 
In Neutral
You can use sedan fenders, my old fenders were rusted and dented, I got lucky and found a set in a different color in the local junk yard off an LSi sedan. The only difference between fenders are 90-91 and 92-94. If you take the corner lights you can probably fit pre facelift fenders on a post facelift or vise versa.

Profile  Offline
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:57 pm 
In Neutral
Sedan and wagon fenders are the same but I have still no luck in finding anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Profile  Offline
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:40 pm 
Second Gear
I'm planning some junk yard trips probably in March. I could pick some up for you, but shipping from Arizona probably won't be cheap. As long as you cover the cost of shipping and what the yard would charge for the parts, I'd be willing to give you a hand...

Profile  Offline