Summit Racing Sport Seats?

Anything and Everything about the Body, from paint to undercoating and interior, including in-car entertainment (ICE).

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

jmfpEJ22T
First Gear

Summit Racing Sport Seats?

Post by jmfpEJ22T »

Hey guys I was looking for new front seats because my stocks are worn and have no support in corners. So I was looking around and found nice seats like sparco and recaros but they are all like 300 plus per seat not even including brackets.... But then I searched around and on summit they have what they call sport seats. They are they're brand and they look kinda like sparrow and they are only 160 per seat without brackets. Has anyone owned these summit sport seats? Is it worth it to just get sparcos, recaros, etc?
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Summit Racing Sport Seats?

Post by Legacy777 »

Honestly, I'd recommend just picking up a set of newer WRX seats. They'll be a direct fit. The seat belt bracket will sit a little high, and some people have said the seats do sit a little higher. However these things are much easier to deal with IMO than trying to get custom seats with custom brackets to work.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
208ss
First Gear

Post by 208ss »

+1 on wrx seats bug eye
1991 subaru legacy sport sedan
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

JDM GC8 seats! Proper seat height and most aggressive bolstering you get from subaru!
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.