2nd gen mud flaps?

Anything and Everything about the Body, from paint to undercoating and interior, including in-car entertainment (ICE).

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

93legacySS
In Neutral

2nd gen mud flaps?

Post by 93legacySS »

Rok blokz makes a direct bolt on kit for a 95-01 legacy. I was wondering if the stock 2nd gen mud flaps work for the 93? If so than I could order them
MrTodd
First Gear

Re: 2nd gen mud flaps?

Post by MrTodd »

If you want some old OEM ones I could grab a set for you. I saw a few at the junkyard the other day, but I don't know if that's the style/type you have in mind.
93legacySS
In Neutral

Post by 93legacySS »

What junkyard? I am in alcohol utah as we'll.
93legacySS
In Neutral

Post by 93legacySS »

Slc
MrTodd
First Gear

Post by MrTodd »

Oh rad! I've been hitting both Tear-A-Part and Picknpull. I swear I saw a couple cars on both of those yards with mudflaps on. Last one I went to was tear a part, I'm pretty sure that's the one I noticed it/them at.

If I'm wrong, I'm sorry! Hah.
93legacySS
In Neutral

Post by 93legacySS »

Ok thanks! What legacy do you have?
MrTodd
First Gear

Post by MrTodd »

NP! So I went by Tear A Part today to grab a PS/Alternator tensioner (mine broke) and I saw that car I was thinking of. They've got a dark gray Legacy wagon that has only 3 mudflaps, looks like one is missing... :/

I wonder if PicknPull has a full set, or at least the missing one (it's missing the front driver's side flap).

Anyway, I've got a ghetto Maroon '93 Legacy Wagon, it's the 2.2 NA. I'm in the process of cleaning it up a bit to make it look nicer (I've got most of the engine stuff finished, just big and small maintenance stuff I've done). I have no performance aspirations with it, even so, I'm loving this thing.
93legacySS
In Neutral

Post by 93legacySS »

Haha I see. I have a 93 sedan ss clean silver with wrx wheels. You might have seen my posting on ksl