Paint for parts?!?

Anything and Everything about the Body, from paint to undercoating and interior, including in-car entertainment (ICE).

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

williamfrear831
In Neutral

Paint for parts?!?

Post by williamfrear831 »

Hey guys! I got a 92 l sedan that is white with a little blue trim, not much. It's all stock, no hood scoop, no jdm bumper, no spoiler nothing lol. So I already purchased a turbo wing and still need to get bumper and hood, headlights grille etc. I'm looking for the right color white paint and where to purchase it! Thanks a lot
-William
williamfrear831
In Neutral

Re: Paint for parts?!?

Looking where to find paint if anyone can help!
originalcyn
Fourth Gear

Post by originalcyn »

If it's still the factory color, get your paint code off the tag on the driver's side strut tower. Then get it mixed at an automotive paint shop. Seattle area (and i assume other areas as well) have shops like wesco which will mix paint for you.

Supposedly there is only one white for 1992, Pure White (230). This color codes thread may help you identify your color code: http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=44976
Kijan

1993 Legacy LS | PBM 227
2004 Forester 2.5XT Premium | JBP 18L
williamfrear831
In Neutral

originalcyn wrote:If it's still the factory color, get your paint code off the tag on the driver's side strut tower. Then get it mixed at an automotive paint shop. Seattle area (and i assume other areas as well) have shops like wesco which will mix paint for you.

Supposedly there is only one white for 1992, Pure White (230). This color codes thread may help you identify your color code: http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=44976
Cool thanks a lot man!