my baby was stolen from me...

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

Suzie-Q
First Gear

my baby was stolen from me...

Post by Suzie-Q »

ouch...so long story short, suzie q was stolen while i was at boot camp. the jackasses decided to run her up on a log to create a lift so they could steal my rims, and in the process crushed my exhaust and cracked my rotors. then they punched the lock on my trunk out so they could steal my subs and amp. at the same time, they stole my godawful spare tire (why???). and they cleaned out the tool kit i had inside. as for the interior, the speaker covers were snapped off so the speakers could be literally pried out. the entire center console minus the cupholders was ripped out so my deck could be taken...without a faceplate!!! all my les schwab receipts were taken, and the thieves even attempted to scrape my AFB sticker off my windshield. my carpet was ripped as they yanked the amp cable through the doorjam. as they disconnected the cable from the battery, they shorted something to make her not run, and they also stole the air flow sensor. she was found 5 days later on division in an abandoned parking lot. poor girl...
91 Mica Ruby Pearl L Sedan[color=#800000][/color]
Fishy
First Gear

Post by Fishy »

Wow man, that sucks! :shock:

Sounds like you had some grade A, first class SH1THEADS on the scene there :evil:

How's the rest of the car mechanically speaking? did they rip the oil pan off or anything while they were being morons?

Hope you can get'er back together!
94 legacy wagon - ej22T awd
99 legacy wagon - ej22 awd
scuzzy
Third Gear

Post by scuzzy »

Fishy wrote:Wow man, that sucks! :shock:

Sounds like you had some grade A, first class SH1THEADS on the scene there :evil:

How's the rest of the car mechanically speaking? did they rip the oil pan off or anything while they were being morons?

Hope you can get'er back together!
it sounds like they know or own subarus, too.
91 Legacy Wagon, Total Rally Car.

#82 M4 TRSCCA Rallycross

http://www.youtube.com/mobilepolice/
dscoobydoo
Fifth Gear

Post by dscoobydoo »

Most likely people looking for quick drug money. Where did you have her parked?
Yes I have too many Subarus
No you can't have one
05 GD-STI
01- RS- Swapped-07 STI
00- GF
93 SS- "the original Robtune" (now in new hands)
Suzie-Q
First Gear

:(

Post by Suzie-Q »

she's running fine now after a few adjustments, but my exhaust is even more illegal than before and now the check engine light won't go off. i had her parked at my boyfriend's house because he drove it while i was gone...near francis in between maple and monroe...
91 Mica Ruby Pearl L Sedan[color=#800000][/color]
dscoobydoo
Fifth Gear

Post by dscoobydoo »

Prime area for thefts. sorry to hear it.
Yes I have too many Subarus
No you can't have one
05 GD-STI
01- RS- Swapped-07 STI
00- GF
93 SS- "the original Robtune" (now in new hands)