New From Colorado! 94 Subaru Legacy 4D

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

dra8318
In Neutral

New From Colorado! 94 Subaru Legacy 4D

Post by dra8318 »

Hey, my name is Dave and I recently had gotten a 94 Legacy 4D from my uncle. Subarus are my all time favorite vehicles by far, and I am very excited to fix up this one. It's actually in pretty good shape. There are only few problems with the exterior and an unknown oil leak under the hood. Also, I took it to a dirt track and did some donuts and raced it so it's a little dirty. Here are some pictures I just took from today!
Btw! I am trying to order an Impreza hood scoop and tail for it and one of the giant Subaru side door stickers. Does anyone think it would look alright? Lemme know!
One more thing, does anyone know where I could get skirts for it? I like the way it looks now but I kind of want the body to look buffed up a little.

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/dra8318/slideshow/
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New From Colorado! 94 Subaru Legacy 4D

Post by Legacy777 »

Dave, welcome to the BBS.

The impreza hood scoop can likely be made to fit by cutting the hood. There are a few threads where people have modified the hoods to fit the Impreza scoops. I'd suggest doing a search to see what others have done. What part of the rear are you wanting to swap from an Impreza?

The stock side skirts came on the 94 special edition wagons. So your best bet is to try and find a used one of those with the skirts. They can be extremely difficult to find.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm