»  Announcements »  Stuff you need to know
#One Decade

Custom Search
Login | Register

Post subject: Re: One Decade
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:50 am 
First Gear
I never understood why subaru said the legacy wagon was just not a big seller-and getting rid of it after the fourth gen-my favorite after the 1st gen-the outback it just too big and bulky to be any fun to drive.

Profile  Offline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:50 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
GTEASER,

I think your Legacy GT looks much better than stock. I'm not sure if I can put my finger on exactly what it is, but the newer Legacies just haven't grown on me. That could potentially change if I drove one, but after the experience with my 2006 Legacy wagon, I've been rather hesitant to hop back on the newer car bandwagon.

As much as I loved the look of the 2006 Legacy wagon, I just never enjoyed driving it. I think it was one of the most beautiful body styles of all the Legacy generations, I just didn't like how it drove. I got to a point where I had to ask myself, "How many more modifications do I want/have to put into this car to get it so I enjoy driving it." It's sad, because I really wanted to like that car, and in the end decided to cut my losses and sell it. I think it went to a good home, someone that will enjoy it, and maybe has a different set of driving requirements than me.

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
1997 Impreza OBS

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm

Profile  Offline
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:27 pm 
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o
Legacy777 wrote:
GTEASER,

I think your Legacy GT looks much better than stock. I'm not sure if I can put my finger on exactly what it is, but the newer Legacies just haven't grown on me. That could potentially change if I drove one, but after the experience with my 2006 Legacy wagon, I've been rather hesitant to hop back on the newer car bandwagon.

As much as I loved the look of the 2006 Legacy wagon, I just never enjoyed driving it. I think it was one of the most beautiful body styles of all the Legacy generations, I just didn't like how it drove. I got to a point where I had to ask myself, "How many more modifications do I want/have to put into this car to get it so I enjoy driving it." It's sad, because I really wanted to like that car, and in the end decided to cut my losses and sell it. I think it went to a good home, someone that will enjoy it, and maybe has a different set of driving requirements than me.

same here, after modding the hell outta my 05 LGT... I was just not satisfied how it drove.
nothing can take me away from getting behind the wheel of my 1st gen Legacy. I just like the body style and layout far to much than any other car... the community helps keep that pride for my car that much more valuable to.

Profile  Offline