Post any information you have about Bussaca AKA David Carter

FAQs, community and board information.

Moderator: Moderators

ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post any information you have about Bussaca AKA David Carter

Post by ciper »

I want my fucking hood or my money. Ive been more than patient.
Id be willing to paypal money to a NASIOC/Legacycentral member in his area to work things out for me.

Im out alot of money that I could use right now. The hood would also come in handy. I even pre paid shipping.

edit: regarding http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=12
czo79
Second Gear

Post by czo79 »

has anyone seen good pictures of the seconds? I wonder if perhaps it would be worth it for me to take one of those rather than nothing at all...
assuming they are still around, assuming I can contact him....
I still really want the hood....but its just ridiculous, especially the lack of contact. Has anyone found his phone number?
His email is no good, correct?
Thanks
Micum
Micum
91 Legacy Turbo Sport - 94 JDM EJ20G
97 Legacy 2.5 GT - mod'd
93 Impreza L AWD (sold)
97 Legacy 2.5 GT (deceased)
98 Legacy Outback (sold)
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I saw pictures of the seconds he was selling on ebay and the scoop sat up quite visibly. Not too nice IMO, but probably better than nothing. You could always cut it off and mold in a patch or something for an extra WRX scoop (I think you'd likely destroy the one you'd cut off). I know when I tried to get in on this buy a long time ago I tried contacting him several ways and never got a response. I think I remember trying a phone number, but if I did it went nowhere and I can't recall where I got it...maybe he just had several email addresses... If this guy was close to me I'd be more than happy to help any of you out, but I think he's like 6 hrs or so from here.

Best of luck, gentlemen.

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

he did post his phone numbers. I have not tried them.

I will be up in the allentown area....near him in the beginning of March. I will do what I can to try and do a visit.....or at least see if the address is legit....etc.

No promises, but I'll see what I can do.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
MY92
Second Gear

Post by MY92 »

Ok, starting to look as if someone is going to be a dead man.
John

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560635
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

KevinWRX from Nasioc sent me two PM. Ill condense them
From yellowpages, the closest matching name.
D J Carter
3911 Kilmer Ave
Allentown, PA 18104-3345
(610) 395-3884

Ok so i looked at some of the other threads now...I see a pic of his car in a parking lot. The street address I gave you looks nothing like the area of town his car was parked at.

He may be under his wifes/g'fs name in the phone book. Only ones i can find in a residential area that looks like the ones his car is in are these:

Daisy Carter
341 N 15th St
Allentown, PA
610-433-4405
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

Isn't Jonathan Clauss his roommate or something?

The phone number David gave, pumped through phonenumber.com's database, yields:

(610) 821-9259
CLAUSS, J
120 N 13th St
Allentown, PA 18102-3759

Maybe KevinWRX would recognize that area?
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

I have contacted the administrator of the claws-and-paws domain to see if he knows.

edit: suck. I called the number VRG3 posted and was told David will be in Iraq for the rest of the year.
Jonathon will be taking care of the hoods but he doesnt get out of bootcamp until the 23 of this month. We are supposed to call back then.
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

The administrator of the domain is really nice. The email account is still active. He checked the logs it was last accessed in Janurary. This might be when Jonothan last checked it before heading off to boot camp?
91scoobiesubie
First Gear

Post by 91scoobiesubie »

ciper what are you loking to be done i no a shit load of people in a-town . i see that car there everyday.theres also alot of crack heads that play with matches
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

Normally I wouldnt support anything like this.

Since the promises keep coming but nothing is delivered Im thinking about having someone collect on the money owed.
David Carter
Vendor
Vendor

Boogy Man...

Post by David Carter »

Wow i never saw this thread...whew..

Well I'm not dead.. And all the hoods and refunds that i know of have been sent and or paid in full...

I don't blame anybody here for there comments or sujestions.. Uncle Sam Called and i left.. Sorry. I'd Be pissed too.. if it were me. and my hard earned cash was gone and i had no hood to prove otherwise.. :)

But hopefull every one got what they wanted..And everything worked out.

I still have some hoods left.. and you can veiw my other posts..they are still up for grabs first come first serve..

David Carter
91 Subaru Legacy LS 2.2l FWD WGN
91 Subaru Legacy SSDN 2.2t AWD