General Forum Rules discussion

FAQs, community and board information.

Moderator: Moderators

DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

General Forum Rules discussion

Post by DLC »

Please, give suggestions for additions, improvements, edits, amendments, etc, to the General Forum Rules.

It's your board, really, and you should have a say in what goes on.

Follow the rules, they're really pretty simple.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
New92
Third Gear

Post by New92 »

I dont know much about web development but is there a way that we can filter down the search function or make it more intuitive? I dont know why but doing a search on here, even with precise key words, always produces and excessive amount of superfluous info. (my daily word') Thank you Dave for this great site and for taking the time to listen.
Ben
1992 SS 5MT
She's growing faster in her old age!
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

put your search term in quotes, and add pluses and minuses to filter down what you want.

like say you want to install a 2.5rs hood scoop,
type in "2.5rs hood scoop install" just like that and you should get what you're after.

or

"06+Intercooler+install"

just examples, :-D
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
New92
Third Gear

Post by New92 »

Very cool man, thanks for the hints. I, and Im sure others here, am a bit more advanced than that though the advice is good all the same.
1992 SS 5MT
She's growing faster in her old age!