One Decade

FAQs, community and board information.

Moderator: Moderators

allnines'
Second Gear

Re: One Decade

Post by allnines' »

I never understood why subaru said the legacy wagon was just not a big seller-and getting rid of it after the fourth gen-my favorite after the 1st gen-the outback it just too big and bulky to be any fun to drive.
Legacys are like potato chips-you can't stop at one!
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

GTEASER,

I think your Legacy GT looks much better than stock. I'm not sure if I can put my finger on exactly what it is, but the newer Legacies just haven't grown on me. That could potentially change if I drove one, but after the experience with my 2006 Legacy wagon, I've been rather hesitant to hop back on the newer car bandwagon.

As much as I loved the look of the 2006 Legacy wagon, I just never enjoyed driving it. I think it was one of the most beautiful body styles of all the Legacy generations, I just didn't like how it drove. I got to a point where I had to ask myself, "How many more modifications do I want/have to put into this car to get it so I enjoy driving it." It's sad, because I really wanted to like that car, and in the end decided to cut my losses and sell it. I think it went to a good home, someone that will enjoy it, and maybe has a different set of driving requirements than me.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
sqc151
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by sqc151 »

Legacy777 wrote:GTEASER,

I think your Legacy GT looks much better than stock. I'm not sure if I can put my finger on exactly what it is, but the newer Legacies just haven't grown on me. That could potentially change if I drove one, but after the experience with my 2006 Legacy wagon, I've been rather hesitant to hop back on the newer car bandwagon.

As much as I loved the look of the 2006 Legacy wagon, I just never enjoyed driving it. I think it was one of the most beautiful body styles of all the Legacy generations, I just didn't like how it drove. I got to a point where I had to ask myself, "How many more modifications do I want/have to put into this car to get it so I enjoy driving it." It's sad, because I really wanted to like that car, and in the end decided to cut my losses and sell it. I think it went to a good home, someone that will enjoy it, and maybe has a different set of driving requirements than me.
same here, after modding the hell outta my 05 LGT... I was just not satisfied how it drove.
nothing can take me away from getting behind the wheel of my 1st gen Legacy. I just like the body style and layout far to much than any other car... the community helps keep that pride for my car that much more valuable to.