want avatar

Let us know what you think about the site and the forums and give us your suggestions on how to make them better.

Moderator: Moderators

91riored
In Neutral

want avatar

Post by 91riored »

how do i do it? also whats with the in neutral 1st gear stuff? how do get rid of it or do i just have to post a ton of bs to up the ranking? i'll do i swear
i guess i'm the forum a-hole now
skid542
Fifth Gear

Post by skid542 »

The avatar is reserved for mods and vendors. It's been a standing policy and I wouldn't expect to see it changed any time soon. Dave, the board owner, is a pretty stubborn son a gun and won't budge - you know we love you Dave :).

With regards to the neutral 1st gear stuff, it's a post based item that really doesn't mean anything. This is a small enough board that we all know who's who and who knows what and conversely - who doesn't :).
Lee

93' SS, 5mt swapped, 182k, not stock...
96' N/A OBW 5sp, 212k, Couple mods... RIP
99' N/A OBW, 4eat, mostly stock.
91riored
In Neutral

Post by 91riored »

ok so the answer to being in neutral is to just flood the forum with posts..haha will do so how do i begone a vendor or a mod? i want an avat.. i can sell stuff
91riored
In Neutral

Post by 91riored »

bump
skid542
Fifth Gear

Post by skid542 »

Seriously, please don't flood the forums with pointless posts, and if you really can't help it then please keep it confined to the ashtray. One of the greatest characteristics that this forum has is the wealth of technical information. When forums get filled with pointless posts then things like searching lose functionality.

With respect to the mod/vendor. You won't get it anytime soon. We have a very small handful of experienced and technicaly knowledgable moderators. You're going to need to have a real business that focuses on Legacy support if you want a vendor status.
Lee

93' SS, 5mt swapped, 182k, not stock...
96' N/A OBW 5sp, 212k, Couple mods... RIP
99' N/A OBW, 4eat, mostly stock.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Please don't go posting BS to bump your post count. User titles are not changable by the user.

Avatars aren't going to happen, so forget about it.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

Dude, you're an idiot.
-Aaron

2000 Audi S4 - 2.7L Twin-turbo, 6 Speed

[quote="evolutionmovement"]It was me. And those are my balls. Happy Sunday![/quote]
91riored
In Neutral

Post by 91riored »

asc_up wrote:Dude, you're an idiot.
wow guys chill out a bit. This forum is really useful and the people aren't a-holes.. well i'm not one either.. i just wanted an avay. i'm not going to flood the site with junk it was a joke. relax sorry to p o everyone
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

sorry.

that's my point though. this forum is really great. you can search around and find just about anything, and if you can't find it you simply ask and get a straight answer from a knowledgable person pretty quickly.

we just don't need a bunch of 'crap' being spread all over the forum. otherwise we become just like every other forum out there...
-Aaron

2000 Audi S4 - 2.7L Twin-turbo, 6 Speed

[quote="evolutionmovement"]It was me. And those are my balls. Happy Sunday![/quote]
TheSubaruJunkie
Fourth Gear

Post by TheSubaruJunkie »

If all you are looking for is a cool avatar and a nice user title, then im sorry. This forum is not for you.

Try NASIOC or USMB.

At least here you can have a signature. Be happy with what you got.
1983 Subaru GL-10 Brat
1986 Toyota 4Runner