I would like subforums created specifically for other Legacy

Let us know what you think about the site and the forums and give us your suggestions on how to make them better.

Moderator: Moderators

ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

I would like subforums created specifically for other Legacy

Post by ciper »

I dont want this board to die. The focus on first generation models can still remain but I would like subforums created for the newer generation of cars.

They don't have to include the complete breakdown topics like the main forums do.

We should welcome our legacy owning brothers. They can bring new ideas and parts ;)

I hate that the only other popular place for them to gather is on nasty cock.
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

There is a thriving community for 2nd and 3rd generation owners on SL-i.net.

I admin and moderate there, after helping them rescue it from admin disinterest, and I think it's THE place for that generation of owners.

After the upgrade to 3.0, which will probably happen some time this summer, subforums are possible, but it'd be redundant in the eyes of many, myself included.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

I honestly think rs25 is the most redundant of sites since its a submodel of a car with tons of resources dedicated to it.

But yeah I see your point.
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

I thought about a subforum or another forum for the newer models when I purchased my current car, but a few new ones cropped up at the same time, so I let it go. Now that SL-i is doing well, IMO, I think it should be supported as the place to go for those models.

The heavy emphasis on the WRX/STI on most large Impreza/Subaru sites makes this site, SL-i, LegacyGT, SVX Network, the Outback one, and RS25 even more important for the respective owners.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+