Recommend for DLC "itrader"

Let us know what you think about the site and the forums and give us your suggestions on how to make them better.

Moderator: Moderators

shtbxr22
Fourth Gear

Recommend for DLC "itrader"

Post by shtbxr22 »

I don't know if this system would support it, but you are the man, so you should know. I wonder if you could apply an itrader like legacygt.com has. I think it's a good way to really know who you are dealing with. I'm pretty damn sure, given the way 95% of us are compared to nasioc, or LGT that we are more trust worthy than most, however on a rare occasion we sometimes have that sour apple. out of at least 20 transactions I have made using this board, I have had 2 bad ones. pretty damn good odds if you ask me. I just think we should do it to add just a smidgen more mental ease when we are selling, swapping, or whatever. thanks for your time, and keep up the good work! my heart lies with the old turbo leggies, so don't consider me an outcast just yet. my 07 is my daily now, so when I get back in the game, you guys better hold on to your socks ;)
Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment.

1998 VW GTi VR6 5MT (SOLD)
1992 SS 4EAT Winestone (minus 2 gears/SOLD)
1994 TW 4EAT Quicksilver (blown up/SOLD)
2007 Legacy SE 5MT Satin White Pearl (Mine now :))
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

This might be a hack or feature I can add to the newer version of the forum software, but I don't think it would be a good idea to do it before then.

For what it's worth, NASIOC and LegacyGT use a commercial forum software package, while this software is open source and most addons are made by members of the community.

Great idea though, and it is something I want to do in the future.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Yeah it really helps. But don't do it like NASIOC. I always have a hard time finding people's feedback ratings on NASIOC.

Do it like they do it on diymobileaudio.com. They nailed it and it's a great feature.

Here's what it looks like under your name when you post. Super easy to locate the feedback ratings.

And here's what it looks like when you click it and go to the iTrader ratings page.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
shtbxr22
Fourth Gear

Post by shtbxr22 »

just like legacygt.com.:)
Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment.

1998 VW GTi VR6 5MT (SOLD)
1992 SS 4EAT Winestone (minus 2 gears/SOLD)
1994 TW 4EAT Quicksilver (blown up/SOLD)
2007 Legacy SE 5MT Satin White Pearl (Mine now :))