Where did the banner pics come from?

Let us know what you think about the site and the forums and give us your suggestions on how to make them better.

Moderator: Moderators

edgeofvamp
First Gear

Where did the banner pics come from?

Post by edgeofvamp »

On the main page, there is a banner that runs across the top of the page with 5 or so cars on it.

What i am wondering is where did you get the pics, because there is a black and grey wagon on that banner that i really want to know about there headlights.

If you could give me a heads up that would be great!!!!
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

I'm not sure what you're talking about. What main page are you referring to? If you're talking about the pictures that change each time you refresh the page or go to another page up in the top left hand corner, those are just pictures of members' cars and it says the memebers username so you could contact them that way.

But I have a feeling you're talking about something else.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
edgeofvamp
First Gear

Post by edgeofvamp »

Ok at the top of the page there is where you log in, search, member list, stuff like that, right below that is a list of main page, irc chat or legacy central gallery, click the main page button and look at the pics that span the top of the page, those are what i am referring too.

Once in there, if you got any info let me know, thank you.
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

I grabbed those pictures, somewhat randomly, from Google years ago. I can't say whose car they are or where they came from now.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
edgeofvamp
First Gear

Post by edgeofvamp »

ok thanks, hopefully i cam get a lead on those headlights, how they were made, and the like.