For sale / parts section

Let us know what you think about the site and the forums and give us your suggestions on how to make them better.

Moderator: Moderators

jdmellor28
First Gear

For sale / parts section

Post by jdmellor28 »

Hey guys i love the site , i am a web design student .. and i was thinking ...

it would be sweet if you could break down the for sale section in to sub sections.

like one for CARS
another for PARTS

something like that to make it easyer to sift through all the great stuff for sale ! :-D

let me know what you think
jdm jeffrey
photos : http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q140/jeffreydm28/legacy/
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

Not a bad idea. I am not a fan of lots of subforums, but a separate forum for cars does warrant some serious thought.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

It's not a bad idea but also not completely necessary considering how many cars are sold on this forum.

I hate forums with too many categories and sub-categories. Pain in the ass to navigate and you end up missing a lot of good threads just because you don't feel like looking in them all.

This forum doesn't have enough traffic to warrant lots of sub-categories or categories like NASIOC does. It's necessary on that forum because of all the traffic but I still think they have too many.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
jdmellor28
First Gear

Post by jdmellor28 »

i dont think we need 50 subs ... but i just wana see a spot for cars and a spot for parts .
i like to be able to navagate through listings and find what i want ... not a mix of stuff i dont want.
maybe if there was a spot to just post cars for sale more would get sold on here ! ?
jdm jeffrey
photos : http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q140/jeffreydm28/legacy/