keep up the good work

Let us know what you think about the site and the forums and give us your suggestions on how to make them better.

Moderator: Moderators

SUBYLUV871
Second Gear

keep up the good work

Post by SUBYLUV871 »

im pretty new to the forum thing, but i wanted to comment on the page and the users and the people who run it and maintain it. its user friendly and im really happy with the people on here. i tryed that legacy gt page and was not happy. too much stuff going on ,i get lost in there. so i only do my research here and with it being a first gen subaru site its not cluttered with a bunch of riced out modern imprezas or new legacys.. we all have the same intrest and thats the best part. im impresed with some of the crs on here ,who would have thought you could take a car thats 20 plus years old and make it perform like a modern car. anyway thanks. keep up the good work and keep this page alive. ill keep spreading the word. :D
Cheep quality aint good, Good quality aint cheep
1998 legacy l wagon
1988 ford ranger prerunner (my baby
)
1994 legacy GT non turbo wagon
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: keep up the good work

Post by Legacy777 »

Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. There's a lot of helpful and knowledgable folks on here that make the bbs what it is.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
sqc151
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Re: keep up the good work

Post by sqc151 »

SUBYLUV871 wrote:its user friendly and im really happy with the people on here. i tryed that legacy gt page and was not happy. too much stuff going on ,i get lost in there :D
+1...^^^^

Legacycentral... FTW!!!