1992 5 Speed MT AWD EJ22T Turbo-For Sale 4500 Obo

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
JGH_5
In Neutral

1992 5 Speed MT AWD EJ22T Turbo-For Sale 4500 Obo

Post by JGH_5 »

I have a 92 legacy 5 speed AWD Turbo with a EJ22T, clean car, turbo boost gauge, alpine speakers, new tires and vaccume lines. Around the Phoenix Arizona area, give me a call @ (530) 906-7639, ask for Jesse or E-mail me @ JGH_5@ hotmail.com I czn E-mail pics

[/img]
R-Inge
In Neutral

Re: 1992 5 Speed MT AWD EJ22T Turbo-For Sale 4500 Obo

Post by R-Inge »

JGH_5 wrote:I have a 92 legacy 5 speed AWD Turbo with a EJ22T, clean car, turbo boost gauge, alpine speakers, new tires and vaccume lines. Around the Phoenix Arizona area, give me a call @ (530) 906-7639, ask for Jesse or E-mail me @ JGH_5@ hotmail.com I czn E-mail pics

[/img]
What is your asking price, how many miles, and has it every been wrecked?
~R-Inge
1994 Legacy L Wagon, N/A Spruce Green.
J-MoNeY
Fourth Gear

Post by J-MoNeY »

Pretty sure this was the one listed on the Phoenix Craigslist.

- White
- 5 speed
- Not stock wheels
- Piller mounted gauges
- Non stock head unit

You had it listed for $3,500 though. Why the raise in price from your first listing on CL (if it is you)? :? .
98 LGT
JGH_5
In Neutral

Post by JGH_5 »

Hey the car has never been wrecked it has 190K on it. I raised the price just cause this car has generated a lot of interest and I was going to see if I could get more. I am open to offers though, Hit me up. I have a bunch of extra parts like, Alt, Water pump, Oil pump, newer style P/S pump. R-134A A/C pump Will include in purchase if interested.
J-MoNeY
Fourth Gear

Post by J-MoNeY »

Well, most of us around here have owned Legacys long enough to know what they are worth. With 190K, KBB Private Party Sales listed your car at the following price in "Excellent" condition:

If I were you, anything over 3k is worth taking. You're only going to get less money from those people who actually deal with these cars on a regular basis.
98 LGT
JGH_5
In Neutral

Post by JGH_5 »

Hey I appriceate your input on the matter but what exactly are you trying to do. I'm just fishing for some offers and you're not exactly helping me here. I don't want to make any enemies here but are you interested in the car or not? I have been involved with Subaru's for a while now and I know this is somewhat of a difficult vehicle to find being the 5 speed and all. I love this car and don't really want to get rid of it but if the right buyer is out there and is willing to give me what its worth to me and I know others out there too then let me make a deal in peace. Thanks J-Money
J-MoNeY
Fourth Gear

Post by J-MoNeY »

Valid point.

My point is that you can't expect to join a public car forum where the people know about these vehicles, and expect to sell them for more then WE(in this case I) think they are worth.

As you have read, I haven't bashed your car or tried to slander you in the least. I'm simply stating that I can challenge your sale however I want to within reason.

Just browse through the forsale section and check comp. prices on similar vehicles and you'll see that I'm not off my rocker in terms of price.

I've said my piece, and wish you luck on selling your car.
98 LGT
Bheinen74
Fourth Gear

Post by Bheinen74 »

i will not say anything here, exept when you advertise something at a certain price, then increase the price later, then its not called selling acar, its an auction. put this on ebay and thats all. 3000 is a fair price based on kbb.
91 Legacy Sport Sedan 4eat
91crx si 165k
91 Civic RT4WD manual trans 168k
91crx Si 40.5k
85 BRAT Gl 140
97 SVX 74k