92 Legacy Bits

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
mikec
Third Gear

92 Legacy Bits

Post by mikec »

Hey Folks,

Its been a while since I've been on here, and I've had to let my 92 Turbo go.

All of the following is currently located in Hamilton, ON, but I'm willing to move it within a reasonable distance in Southern Ontario by car to save on shipping for the buyer. Otherwise, buyer covers all the costs to ship.

Currently, the stock 2.2T is still together, complete with the original headers and turbo. 435 000 km on it, uses some oil during long drives that involve lots of passing. Timing belt was done just after 400 000 km, along with the tensioner. Low mileage WRX water pump was installed at the same time so that I could run an oil / water heat exchanger. It'll be torn down to parts this coming week, if anyone needs anything in particular.

Complete Brullen 3" turbo back exhaust with a bellmouth downpipe, with a high flow cat and 2 resonators. I really, really wish I could run this on my car, as I love the sound. Deep, but not too loud. I didn't notice any annoying drone on the highway, and it sounded good when you got on the throttle.

Koyo aluminium racing rad, purchased new in March of this year. I would guess about 10 000 km on it since purchase. Its the Legacy Turbo specific one, so the stock fans mount up easily. I didn't have any clearance issues, and didn't have to trim the rad hoses.

I've also got a WRX rear diff with axles.

The wrecker will be called on Monday to come for the shell, so let me know quickly if there's anything else you want. There are 2 sets of headlights sitting in it right now, along with the JDMish rear tail lights (no orange for the turn signals). I can't think of anything else that might be of interest.
"That shouldn't be a problem, since I do regularly visit the realm of subatmospheric manifold pressures." -- vrg3
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Got pictures of the exhaust? How much do you want for it?
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson