4 Subaru "Snowflake" Wheels

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
ronemus
In Neutral

4 Subaru "Snowflake" Wheels

Post by ronemus »

4 Subaru "snowflake" wheels from '02 Legacy GT. Will fit Impreza/Legacy/Outback (16" x 7", 5 x 100 mm bolt pattern, 53 mm offset). The only major defect is missing paint (1/4" x 3/4") on the lip of one wheel. There are also several small stone chips. Center caps and lug nuts included. Pictures available via e-mail. $300 + shipping.
bepa
Second Gear

bump

Post by bepa »

ypu do not say if they have tires included. believe not.

also location could help. either way here's a bump. the snow flakes are the coolest for sure.

If I could I would get them for girlfriend. I will check in about two weeks but I think there will be gone by then. good luck.

be well bepa.
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
ronemus
In Neutral

Post by ronemus »

There are no tire with the wheels; the ones that were on them didn't have much life left. I have a couple of inquiries, but no firm offers yet. I liked the look of these wheels, but did a +2 upgrade to go with my suspension mods. I'm now running Goodyear Eagle F1s in 225/40ZR-18 on 18x8 wheels; the handling is much better and the ride is improved as well.
bepa
Second Gear

wheels

Post by bepa »

I had gotten a set of 17's from a SS i got a while back. the ride is good on some roads and hard on others. but that is on northeast roads that at times are poor.

where are you at? and are the roads okay mostly. yes these do add to the look of the SS's for sure. I will get back at you.

I am the proud father of a marine who has two girls. the ex and I help out with private school for the older one. the younger one's mother is a wonderful (not) lady. so I usually have to wait to see what I can afford before I make an offer.

I will get back to you. if an offer comes please take it. if not I am working on getting the funds. thanks for getting back to me.

be well, bepa
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
ronemus
In Neutral

Post by ronemus »

I'm in West Lafayette, IN, just a few miles from the Subaru plant. There's a whole variety of road conditions, but none are truly horrible (I may have different standards than most after driving in Central/South America). I hear a lot more, but don't feel it. I've put on KYB GR2s front and back with Whiteline heavy duty sways and AVO endlinks, as well as a Whiteline anti-lift/caster kit. I think most of the noise comes through the ALK as I got the standard model with polyurethane bushings; next time I'll get the comfort version with rubber bushings.