91 SS For Sale, now w/ pics pics pics

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Bdub
Second Gear

91 SS For Sale, now w/ pics pics pics

Post by Bdub »

I love this car! But, I'm interested in getting a Bugeye. Just throwing it out there, willing to sell it to someone who will take good care of her.

$3,900. Price is somewhat negotiable. It's pretty much all stock mechanically, and unmolested. Don't insult me with low offers please, I think it's worth more than $1k.
The RS rims are not included, it'll come with the stock SS wheels with Kumho tires with about 75% tread left.

1991 Ruby Mica Pearl Legacy SS, AUTO, ~95k orig miles and a clean title.
It has the 3.90 VLSD rear diff. and the only year the SS came with an oil cooler stock.

I bought the car last year from someone in New York, who had also taken great care of this car.

The car is in excellent shape, and it runs great. It is an old car, so the body isn't perfect, there are a few dents, dings, scratches around here and there, but the car still shines up really nice.
The auto transmission shifts very well, and is still a blast to drive with it being an auto and all.

I had all the rust fixed a few months ago, although there seems to be a very small spot on the DS front fender near the corner light forming.

It has been maintained all its life. It has had a recent radiator flush, oil change, both f&r diff. fluid has been changed, ATF has been changed, fuel filter, plugs, wires, a few vac. hoses.
I never abused it, just used it to cruise around in the snow. I put an MBC on only because the stock boost solenoid took a crap, and it was just a better fix, it is set to factory boost.
I have all the records for the car since I've had it a year (plus some from the previous owner), and the total amount in parts is well over $1k, and that is just PM and restoration parts, barely any mod stuff.
It doesn't leak or burn oil (other than a small seepage, see below). It'll get about 25mpg cruising on the highway.

Some extras:
-02 WRX front seats
-04 WRX springs
-Newer KYB GR2 struts
-New OEM coolant resevoir
-New FR balljoint
-Newish Kumho tires
-New Valve Cover Gaskets
-Full 3" TBE, Ebay DP, Magnaflow hf cat. with custom piping to a Moroso Resonator and a Flowmaster muffler
-K&N panel filter
-Autometer Phantom Boostgauge
-Ebay MBC
-Pioneer CD player and upgraded speakers in door and in back.
-ALL Subaru genuine (even the bolts); Timing belt, water pump, cam seals, orings, main seal, rad. hoses, clamps, atf cooler hoses and clamps, oil cooler piping and clamps, all just replaced at 95k miles.

What I have, but never even installed:
-Front Control Arms off an 01 RS
-O-rings for the front Diff (subaru genuine)
-Oil Return Piping w/ clamps (genuine)
-TD04 off an 06 wrx, less than 30k on it
-TMIC off an 07 wrx, less than 15k on it
-Bunch of piping I was gonna use for the turbo swap
-CV boots

The Bad:
-Not much, the rear cam o-ring needs to be changed on the PS. It is seeping a bit, but isn't very serious.
-The o-rings for the front diff. need to be changed, the ones on there currently are gunked up, but aren't leaking. It holds fluid just fine.
-No A/C, I took the line and the compressor belt out because of the future turbo swap, but I still have it. It'll have to be converted to the R34a or whatever though.
-A rear inner CV boot is torn.

Pics were taken today 3/11/09. It was rainy so I was pretty much stuck taking them in the garage. The interior cleans up really well, but it has been a terrible winter, and it really needs some vacuuming.

Last edited by Bdub on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Through The Generations...
91 SS 4eat
95 LSi 4eat- Sold
07 2.5i 5mt- For Sale
13 STI Sedan
Bdub
Second Gear

Post by Bdub »

Minor Update, it's deff. for sale now.
91 SS 4eat
95 LSi 4eat- Sold
07 2.5i 5mt- For Sale
13 STI Sedan
massdrewski
First Gear

Post by massdrewski »

leme know if you want to trade. hehe. Good luck with the sale. Bump
Bdub
Second Gear

Post by Bdub »

Added a bunch of better pics.
91 SS 4eat
95 LSi 4eat- Sold
07 2.5i 5mt- For Sale
13 STI Sedan
pw422
Second Gear

Post by pw422 »

pm you
91 rio red ss 5mt
94 legacy wagon gt
95 impreza ej20 swapped
kingston
First Gear

Post by kingston »

i got a bugeye wagon out here in cali! WRB 115k miles
2002 WRB WRX Sportwagon
1989 S13 White Coupe
1992 Winestone Red Legacy SS
Bdub
Second Gear

Post by Bdub »

kingston wrote:i got a bugeye wagon out here in cali! WRB 115k miles
Damn you and being all the way across the country then!
91 SS 4eat
95 LSi 4eat- Sold
07 2.5i 5mt- For Sale
13 STI Sedan