Turbo Coolant Tank, in great condition!

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
TheSubaruJunkie
Fourth Gear

Turbo Coolant Tank, in great condition!

Post by TheSubaruJunkie »

Last time I was at the junkyard I saw a '91 SS there. First thing I looked for was the coolant tank.

I got it as a spare incase I ever needed one, but then I sold my Legacy and now it just collects dust. Its in great condition, i'll take $75 + Shipping.

PM me or just reply here

1983 Subaru GL-10 Brat
1986 Toyota 4Runner
g20sleeperjdm
First Gear

Post by g20sleeperjdm »

$75!? good luck.. i'll give you 25 shipped
1992 Legacy SS_5spd
TheSubaruJunkie
Fourth Gear

I paid $80 for one.

Next time, if you arent interested... then shut the fuck up and go somewhere else.
1983 Subaru GL-10 Brat
1986 Toyota 4Runner
douglas vincent
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by douglas vincent »

Don't fuck with the junkie.
Reddevil, Awaiting new heart, will it ever happen?
1990 wagon, EJ25 12.3 @ 116.5 FAST Family wagon getting new motor soon
1992 wagon, wifes daily, high compression
1992 Touring wagon, should I keep it?
ScottyS
Second Gear

Post by ScottyS »

I love how people here bash For Sale threads. The same thing happened to me over a VF-11, and I sold the damn thing on eBay for more than I asked here!

Shut the hell up unless you are asking a legit question. Can't you read? http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=27195

Are all of you thread bashers just jealous because someone has a better part than you or something? I don't get it.
1991 SS build thread: http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=40430
Bdub
Second Gear

Post by Bdub »

That's a good price. They aren't easy to find in usable condition.
Through The Generations...
91 SS 4eat
95 LSi 4eat- Sold
07 2.5i 5mt- For Sale
13 STI Sedan
RJ93SS
Third Gear

Post by RJ93SS »

i'm not bashing, but would agree that price is high, but they are hard to find in good condition. it's hard to find it feasble to pay that much when you can get a metal one from a wrx for a third of the price.

on the other hand, i thought the wheels the op has for sale in another thread were very reasonably priced.
93SS 04 wrx brakes/slotted w/ hawks--TD05 -- 06 I/C -- 20mm n/a fsb -- Stage 2 -- 550's -- Perrin DIV DP -- 2-3/4 Tit Exhaust -- K&N -- C/C -- A/C Delete -- Grounded -- GT Leather Interior -- WRX/STI Strut Setup -- 17" 225's -- 2 Kids Seats ;)
TheSubaruJunkie
Fourth Gear

All I know is what I paid for one when I needed one.

It will be going up on eBay soon and you guys can bid what you feel is apropriate.
1983 Subaru GL-10 Brat
1986 Toyota 4Runner
gijonas
Fourth Gear

Post by gijonas »

I will refrain from bashing but offer up $30 shipped :-D
94SS.Wiseco forged pistons,TD04,TMIC,WALBRO 225,440's,3" all the way,revtronix stage 2,enough other crap to fill the internet.

THE TRIBUTE BUILD>>>LINKY LINK>>> http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?p=295455#295455
g20sleeperjdm
First Gear

Post by g20sleeperjdm »

ah... i was interested.. i gave you an offer.. chill there tough guy.. if you really wanna get into it shoot me a pm
1992 Legacy SS_5spd
ScottyS
Second Gear

Post by ScottyS »

g20sleeperjdm wrote:ah... i was interested.. i gave you an offer.. chill there tough guy.. if you really wanna get into it shoot me a pm
I don't know the seller, but this continual crap is starting to piss me off.

Dude, if you don't think you were violating the only rule on this forum, check your post.
$75!? good luck.. i'll give you 25 shipped
That is being discourteous and crapping on someone's post, pure and simple. Would you want people dropping negative comments on YOUR "for sale" posts? I think not.

The fact that you apparently never PM's the seller, but instead low-balled his thread along with a negative comment......what does that make you? Exactly.

IF the seller is asking too much, he will find out when nobody buys it. IF somebody buys it for his asking price, then THAT is what the part is worth. If someone PM's him an offer, and he takes it, then THAT is what the part is worth.

These sell here and on eGay for twice what you offered.....FYI.

I'm not going to argue with you about this, your attitude speaks for itself.

If you are REALLY interested (wink wink) then delete your crap and send him an offer. If you don't, then all you have proved is that you are an A-hole and we'll all remember it when it comes time to do business or give/take advice.
gijonas
Fourth Gear

Post by gijonas »

Not on either parties side here but everyone is getting a little out of hand here.All of us sometimes type without thinking and it doesnt make us a-holes,some of us ask a bit much for our pretty parts :-D ,doesnt make us rip-offs either...well sometimes.I must say though i didnt find his post all that offensive,maybe if not accompanied by an offer,oh well what the hell do i know. :roll:

Oh and how about $35?
94SS.Wiseco forged pistons,TD04,TMIC,WALBRO 225,440's,3" all the way,revtronix stage 2,enough other crap to fill the internet.

THE TRIBUTE BUILD>>>LINKY LINK>>> http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?p=295455#295455
TheSubaruJunkie
Fourth Gear

I can't wait until one of you guys break a coolant tank and try to find a replacement.

My car was down for 2 weeks once until one of these showed up for sale, and I can tell you what. I DID NOT PAY $35 FOR IT!

No where in my original post did I say $75 or best offer.

The asking price is $75.
1983 Subaru GL-10 Brat
1986 Toyota 4Runner
RJ93SS
Third Gear

Post by RJ93SS »

mine broke, i bought a metal wrx one for 30 cdn the next day, itll never break again, yours will not last that long. nobody should have got in your thread, scotty s is blowing it up, people were rude and swore at each other and were all acting like kids
93SS 04 wrx brakes/slotted w/ hawks--TD05 -- 06 I/C -- 20mm n/a fsb -- Stage 2 -- 550's -- Perrin DIV DP -- 2-3/4 Tit Exhaust -- K&N -- C/C -- A/C Delete -- Grounded -- GT Leather Interior -- WRX/STI Strut Setup -- 17" 225's -- 2 Kids Seats ;)
ScottyS
Second Gear

Post by ScottyS »

I am merely bringing attention to a problem that has been getting worse, not better. I'm simply making straight talk, which is often a good way to deal with people.....

This is the example thread.
RJ93SS
Third Gear

Post by RJ93SS »

honestly, this thread should be deleted. start a new one.

this is not nasioc, let's keep it that way.

there is no need for thread bashing even if the price is to high, let the op figure it out when nobody buys the tank.

there is also no need for people to tell each other to shut the hell up or shut the fuck up. follow the rules and keep it clean.

if we want to find out what a good condition oem tank is worth than we can start a poll.

but let's keep the peace. i doubt you guys would be disrespecting each other this way if you were face to face?
TheSubaruJunkie
Fourth Gear

HOW ABOUT EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP

It appears nobody in this thread is interested in what I have to offer. Will a moderator close this thread, its fucking useless now. I'm going to go outside and shatter this god damn tank with a hammer and post pictures so the next time one of you fucks need a coolant tank you'll be kicking yourself extra hard.
1983 Subaru GL-10 Brat
1986 Toyota 4Runner
brand
First Gear

Post by brand »

They make some pretty good decaf nowadays. Just saying.
91 SS with a bunch of parts waiting on the shelf
94 SS with things and such
08 STI with stuff and junk
Matt Monson
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by Matt Monson »

http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic. ... highlight=

Guess it's time to post this link up again. People need to STFU and learn some manners around here. My moderator powers only extend to the tech forums otherwise this thread would be locked. :evil:
1974 Porsche 914 Cam Am Limted Edition AKA the Bumble Bee
1973 Porsche 914 2.0 l -Suby swap pending
1968 Porsche 911t survivor 47k original miles
2000 2.5RS daily driver.
1999 2.5RS w/ 50+ extra whp
Suby Hai!