FS: wiring harnesses

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

FS: wiring harnesses

Post by Blackbart »

Turbo 5mt wiring harness, from under the dash to the motor, right and left sides. Good shape but but one bundle under the hood was cut (have both sides). Headlight sockets missing. $150 plus shipping

N/A harness, 5mt, no cut wires, $50 plus shipping. 1990MY

Turbo 4eat harness, no cut wires, $100 plus shipping

Turbo 4eat complete body harness from tail lights to headlights, $150 plus shipping.

Turbo engine harness, just what you get on the motor itself, $50 plus shipping. 91's and 92/94's, specify which.

JDM ej20, right and left sides, some cut wires, may or may not be complete. Pretty jumbled up but the ends are labeled. $50 plus shipping.
PhyrraM
Fourth Gear

Re: FS: wiring harnesses

Post by PhyrraM »

Blackbart wrote: Turbo 4eat harness, no cut wires, $100 plus shipping

Turbo 4eat complete body harness from tail lights to headlights, $150 plus shipping.
I'm a little confused about what exactly is included in the first item.

The second one I assume is ALL the wiring from the car? Including the engine/intake manifold?

Sedans or wagons? Pre- or post- facelifts?
'93 Winestone SS Auto, '91 Pearl White SS.
'93 Pure White SS EJ20G slanty intercooled, SIDESWIPED! In stasis.
'94 FWD and '95 AWD Laguna Blue SVXs.
2017 Pure Red BRZ Limited w/Performance pack
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

The first one is everything from the dash to the motor, nothing off the motor (no motor harness) 92/94. The wire to the alt, a/c were cut but I have both ends. Sedan.

The second one is everything from the dash to the motor, nothing off the motor (no motor harness) 1990 n/a 5mt wagon. No cut wires

The full body harness is from a 92/94 SS 4eat.

The motor harness's are separate.