GARAGE SALE (Various Parts)

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

GARAGE SALE (Various Parts)

Post by dropdfocus »

My wife just finalized our divorce after 13 yrs of marriage and I need to move all my stuff out of the garage this weekend. Tomorrow evening I'm going to be gathering up all my extra parts and putting them up for sale on here and possibly NASIOC for quick sale.

A brief list of parts I can remember off the top of my head:
(2) 4EAT 3.90 ratio turbo Legacy transmissions that likely need rebuilt
(1) 5MT 3.90 ratio turbo Legacy transmission with a 2nd gear tanked
(1) EJ25D intake manifold
(2) coil packs (male ends for the spark plug wires)
(1) set of complete EJ25D heads w/o cam gears
(2) 90-94 charcoal canisters for the fuel tank evap system with all the hoses and the check valve
(1) mint condition Legacy SS coolant tank
(1) 90-94 washer fluid bottle with pump
Impreza RS dash components, complete gauge cluster heater controls & full center console
(a local friend purchased the dash itself to have flocked)
(2) complete sets of aftermarket OEM spec turbo Legacy brake pads with good life still on them (front & rear)
90-94 auto trans shifter knob, black surround & gear indicator
(1) airbag control unit (aka: airbag computer)
I'm sure there is more I can't picture in my head that's sitting in the top floor of the garage.

I'll have pictures & prices posted late tomorrow evening. First come, first serve. I will only hold parts for those who place money down to hold it (*NOTICE: hold money is non refundable)
Please do not bombard me with replies or PM's asking if I have this or that. What I post pics of is all that I have, nothing more. Thanks.
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
sqc151
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Re: GARAGE SALE (Various Parts)

Post by sqc151 »

sorry to hear about the divorce. ill try to help by buying something.

how much for one of these shipped to 07885 and do u have pics?
(90-94 charcoal canisters for the fuel tank evap system with all the hoses and the check valve)

thanks.
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Thanks. I'm still not cool about the divorce but life must go on as they say. Oh well.

As for the parts to be sold, here they are:
**PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Parts will be shipped using USPS flat rate boxes whenever possible.**

N/A & turbo Charcoal canisters (turbo has the 3 top fittings, N/A has the 2 top fittings: no broken fittings)
N/A without top hoses included - $10
Turbo w/ all the hoses & the valve - $20

Hard/soft lines feeding from the charcoal canister to the intake manifold - $5
Upstream O2 sensor from '99 Legacy 2.5GT - $20

Legacy SS silencer box (not broken or split) - $15
Legacy SS bypass valve with lines - $20
Legacy SS plastic breather y-pipes - $10 for both
Legacy SS intake multi-port intake elbow - $5

AUTECS mass air flow $25
Legacy SS intake tube/elbow - $10

WRX turbo inlet tube (no broken connectors) - $10
Legacy SS intake elbow - $5 each

'93-'94 Airbag module/control unit - $25

Starter for automatic transmission equipped - $25 each

Accelerator pedal & bracket - $10
Brake pedal & bracket w/ brake light switch - $15

Not Pictured:
(2) 4EAT 3.90 ratio turbo Legacy transmissions that likely need rebuilt - $50 each
(1) 5MT 3.90 ratio turbo Legacy transmission with a 2nd gear tanked - $65
(2) Legacy 2.5GT coil packs (both have male ends for the spark plug wires) - $20 each
(1) Legacy SS coil pack (has female ends for the spark plug wires) - $15
(2) complete sets of aftermarket OEM spec turbo Legacy brake pads with good life still on them (front & rear) - $15 each complete set
(2) complete sets of Legacy SS calipers (front & rear) - $35 per pair (specify front or rear) / $65 for all four
Volvo intercooler with minor fin damage in lower corner (black plastic end caps) - $25
one set of complete EJ25D heads w/o cam gears - $175
EJ25D intake manifold - $40
mint condition Legacy SS coolant tank (nothing broken or brittle) - $20
90-94 washer fluid bottle with pump - $10
Idle Air Control Valve from '99 Legacy 2.5GT - $20
Impreza RS dash components, complete gauge cluster heater controls & full center console (NO DASH PAD)- $35
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

I also have some parts not listed that are on reserve locally. If they don't come through on purchasing them by Monday, then I'll be posting them up for sale.
Jason
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Getting pictures of the stuff I have listed but no images of this evening.
Jason
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Sorry, didn't get photos like I wanted to this evening.
Jason
zzGUY46
In Neutral

Post by zzGUY46 »

How about a rear window wiper motor for 1990-1994 Legacy wagon?
Grayguy
Second Gear

Post by Grayguy »

What are the details on the 25D heads? Have they been pressure tested? I need another good set, and I don't want to spend the $400-600 on getting the ones i have rebuilt.
92' SS: SOLD
98' 2.5GT SOLD, bought back, new stupid build in the works.
98' 2.5 GT-rx :bought not built
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

The EJ25D heads came off of a friend's engine that he pulled in favor of a EJ205 swap. The engine ran fine and he only used synthetic oil. As far as pressure testing the heads, no testing has been done on them. The motor had 120,xxx when it was pulled.

If the part is not listed above I do not have it for sale.
Jason
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Ok gang, I have a few more things I need to add to the list above and more pictures to be added too. After spending 3 days moving all my belongings out of my garage and having my desktop computer make friends with a not so friendly virus (now using my laptop for a bit) I will get the list updated shortly. I finished moving my stuff at 3:30am this morning. So I need to sift though boxes and snap pics of the parts.
Jason
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

PM me with price shipped to 99205 on the mint condition coolant tank. Im guessing this is the black one that is notorious for breaking? just wanna make sure your not talking about the clear one towards the front of the car. Also if you have a purge control solenoid valve I need that as well. Please PM me as I havent been getting on much lately
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Yeah, the coolant tank is the expansion tank, not the over flow tank and in mint condition. Sorry, I don't have a spare PCS valve.
Jason
07Evolved
Second Gear

Post by 07Evolved »

will that gauge cluster work with a 94 fwd legacy AT?

also, do you still have the AT shifter and stuff?

please post pics...i need this stuff.
Brad

1991 Subaru Legacy L AWD Wagon 5MT (DD)
2000 Outback 5MT (DD)
2005 AW STi
2010 LGT (hers)
1998 Outback (her DD)

Build Thread