FS WA: 98 Legacy GT wagon, NICE SS Exhaust system

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
mr soul
Second Gear

FS WA: 98 Legacy GT wagon, NICE SS Exhaust system

Post by mr soul »

This is nice performance exhaust system from the header back for older Legacy GT wagons. It was on my 98 GT Wagon and should bolt right on to other years, do your research. With some minor tweaking it could be made to fit a sedan (muffler is about 3" too long) or other NA Subaru's.

RandomTech Hi Flow Cat, 2.25" SS piping, two O2 bungs for OEM sensor install.
Stromung 2.25" resonated midpipe, full SS piping with rare/hard to find resonator, this is discontinued now.
SPT axelback, this is manufactured by Bosal for SPT, nice polished single tip with "2.5 GT" on it.

New these parts are around $800 and you can't buy it all anymore. The cat seems to have come loose, as it does rattle in the bulb, I assume it should be fixed in there. You'll get the used hardware and gaskets but the donut should be replaced as it crumbled some during removal.

I loved the sound and can actually feel some loss of power after going back to stock from the butt dyno, especially at higher RPM. I removed because I needed to pass emissions and this gave a code. Could probably get around that with a eliminator trick or something but I didn't care to get into that.

I'm asking $400 or best offer, it's located in Olympia and ready to go. I travel up north twice a week so can deliver if schedules can work.

Let me know,
Keith :)

Retired but still rocking a 98 Coupe with the heart of a turbo legacy :)