FS 06 wrx interior converted

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Florin1
Fourth Gear

FS 06 wrx interior converted

Post by Florin1 »

Hey guys I came across some recaros for my car so I'm guaging interest in my interior. Its out of an 06 wrx tr and the color is gray and black. Its been installed in my car for a few months. I converted the lap belt buckles so they work with our cars. I used the wrx base so that the buckles don't extend too high. There are pictures of the seats in the "interior trim" forums just search for my posts, or I can put up some pictures when I get to a computer. (On my cell right now)

Rears are included too
1994 Legacy Sport Sedan.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan.
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Re: FS 06 wrx interior converted

Post by dropdfocus »

Excellent seats!!! I have them in my car currently and they hug you 100 times better than stock STi seats do. Someone should jump on theses!
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
Florin1
Fourth Gear

Re: FS 06 wrx interior converted

Post by Florin1 »

1994 Legacy Sport Sedan.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan.