WTB STI Sidefeeds

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

WTB STI Sidefeeds

Post by kimokalihi »

I think I'm going to go with Rob's EJ20G Tuned ECU along with my TD05 18g and I'll need some larger injectors so I'm looking for some STI sidefeeds.

Also, does anyone know if these will drop right into my EJ20G rails?

Thanks
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
Florin1
Fourth Gear

Re: WTB STI Sidefeeds

Post by Florin1 »

Hey kimo, the guy I bought my interior from yesterday said he will be selling his injectors real sooon since he's going with 1000cc's. They're off a 06 wrx and he said that they flow 565. And they are stock which seems kind of b.s. to me, but research and if he is right then they would be a good deal since he only wants 100 bucks for em
1994 Legacy Sport Sedan.
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

For reals? Damn, you're awesome. They do make 565 STI injectors. I saw them all over ebay and NASIOC. I didn't see any 520s though but I saw 550 yellow tops I was talking about all over and craigslist too.

So if you could let me know how to get in contact with him I would like to buy them right away. Thanks.
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
mr soul
Second Gear

Post by mr soul »

I have a set of STi 550's in Olympia for $150. I'm not sure if 06 WRX injectors are sidefeed which you need. I believe those WRX injectors might be top feed because 02-04 guys use them as upgrades. Do some research.
Retired but still rocking a 98 Coupe with the heart of a turbo legacy :)
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Yup did research, the guy is full of it. They're top feed injectors and useless to me. I still don't know if 550s drop into my EJ20G rails or not but I guess I'll find out soon. Trying to meet up with the guy in olympia because he's got them for $125. Should meet up with him in the next few days as soon as he gets back to me.

Thanks for the heads up Mr Soul.