FS: 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon 5spd (SOLD)

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

FS: 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon 5spd (SOLD)

Post by legacy92ej22t »

I have a 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon for sale. Car is a 5 spd , blue and gray two tone, around 181k miles. 6 disc CD changer, component speakers. Car comes with two sets of OEM Subaru 15" wheels, one with all season radials and the other with 4 Goodyear Ultra Grip studded snow tires (almost new).

The good: Car has a new clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing and main bearing put in around 10k miles ago, new brakes all around with less then 1k miles on them. New gas tank filler neck. Exhaust recently fixed (had a leak). Subaru rear cargo mat included (heavy rubber mat). Car passed inspection without any problems last winter.

The bad: Has the famous Subaru rust in the normal places, one front fender and both rear fenders. AC doesn't blow cold (needs refilled), cruise doesn't work (didn't work when I got the car) and the rear wiper motor needs replaced. Car has a couple dents and the paint on the front bumper is flaking off. Interior is in very good shape, just a little dirty, could use a shampoo. Random check engine light after sitting a while but car runs very strong.

I'm asking $1950.00 obo. Kelly Blue Book is $2425.00

PM me for pics or you can email me at strykr3@gmail.com
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: FS: 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon 5spd (SOLD)

Post by legacy92ej22t »

Sold!
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]