91 legacy sedan needs to go

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Suzie-Q
First Gear

91 legacy sedan needs to go

Post by Suzie-Q »

I need to get my legacy to a new home, preferably as-is (it runs okay, so parting it out seems like a waste). It is sounding like there is some brand new lifter noise, but the auto tranny was rebuilt by AAMCO just over 21k miles ago. Fresh battery and remanned starter. I am just seeing if anyone would be interested in throwing out a price point, and I can provide more details and pics if there is enough interest.
91 Mica Ruby Pearl L Sedan[color=#800000][/color]
wtdash
Fifth Gear

Re: 91 legacy sedan needs to go

Post by wtdash »

Hi,
B4 anyone can assist, please fill in the blanks:
Miles-
Options-
Condition of interior/exterior -
Clear/Clean Title? -
FWD or AWD?-
ETC -
Td
Turbo Subies:
'87 GL-10 Turbo - SOLD
'90 BJ EJ22T/DOHC & 5speed swap - SOLD
'04 FXT, Forged internals, VF39, STI TMIC, Cobb AP- SOLD
'93 Legacy SS - 5-speed, SOLD :-(
'02 WRX -SOLD
'96 BD-turbo'd-SOLD
'98 SF - NA-T
Suzie-Q
First Gear

Post by Suzie-Q »

226k miles on the car, maybe 150 on the engine (it had 79k on it when it was put in 6.5 years ago). The A/C has never worked and I don't know why. Power windows and mirrors and cruise control are really the only options. Exterior is that of a used 20-year-old car: Silver trunk lid, ruby body, faded paint on the hood. A small crack on the driver's door that was attempted to be bondo-ed before I had the car is the only major external flaw, as there is almost no rust. Interior looks 20 years old too, since the car was stolen 4 years ago. The speakers have been replaced, but the original covers were ripped off and therefore unable to be put back on. The center console was also ripped out, and the only original components in their original places are the cupholders and the ashtray. A stock radio/cassette player could be put back in, but an aftermarket deck has been my way out of that. The title is salvaged due to the motor replacement, but otherwise no problems. The tranny is AWD 4EAT.
Suzie-Q
First Gear

Post by Suzie-Q »

So here are some pics of the exterior. Car has not been driven since my original post to ensure no further damage has been done. I just posted this on Craigslist, so I thought I'd put it on here too in case someone was looking for a pretty good parts car (especially the transmission), or just to maybe fix it up a little to have as a spare.