For sale, 1991 Legacy wagon black Lifted 4"

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

For sale, 1991 Legacy wagon black Lifted 4"

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

I have a very nice off road rig, I have only used it off road once but it resulted in the damage to the passenger side of the vehicle (windows work its not that bad). The paint isn't perfect it has clear coat peal on the roof and bumpers, the hood is very nice from a sport sedan. It has a new clutch and flywheel with less then 5k miles on it, newer front axles, new front brakes, nice Kenwood cd player with AMP in the back, no subs... The vehicle is lifted with outback struts and a SJR lift. The lift is actually the 4" rear 3" front which is good because it reduces stress on the front axles. The lift is nice because it is the first of its kind to reset the rear suspension geometry to allow the rear wheels to be centered better in the wheel well. This means it is not too far forward and no body trimming was required. It runs and drives great, has plenty of power gets good gas mileage. I will throw in the yakima roof rack... The tires are brand new All terrains made by Dayton Timberline which is a subdivision of Firestone they are about 28" tall. They were $500.00 by themselves. This kit is a $700.00 kit. This car is well worth the asking price. It gets a lot of looks and is a pretty capable rig. It could seriously benefit form a Dual range tranny conversion or a 4.44 tranny. And maybe a rear LSD. Any questions hit me up by email. This car isn't for someone who wants a normal subaru, it takes some getting used to the looks people give you, the women who change lanes to get away from you etc... Its awesome.
Thanks

I don't know how to post pictures using my new Mac... If you follow this link,
http://ratty2austin.smugmug.com/Cars/Wa ... 8849_osTtR
the car for sale is on pages 17 and 18, obviously it is the black legacy and not the white one. One thing to remember is that those pictures are less current then ones I have. There is some damage on the passenger side of the car that is not in these pics. If you would like to contact me by email I could send you them.
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: For sale, 1991 Legacy wagon black Lifted 4"

Post by evolutionmovement »

Looks badass.

To post pics, you double click on the picture and . . . I have to play with it each time because they changed the terms and I have a mental block to which one it is now, but if you try the various copying methods and paste the link between the img tags, one of the three options will net you the one then ends with jpg.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
supra90turbo
First Gear

Post by supra90turbo »

how much are you asking for it?
94 Ti Pearl White - 191k - Tein - Rota - Dunlop - ITG
94 Mi Blue Metallic - 210k - Whiteline - Pirelli - RallyArmor - Hella - AEM
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

Oh oops... I'm asking $2300.00
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
wtdash
Fifth Gear

Post by wtdash »

Location?
Last edited by wtdash on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turbo Subies:
'87 GL-10 Turbo - SOLD
'90 BJ EJ22T/DOHC & 5speed swap - SOLD
'04 FXT, Forged internals, VF39, STI TMIC, Cobb AP- SOLD
'93 Legacy SS - 5-speed, SOLD :-(
'02 WRX -SOLD
'96 BD-turbo'd-SOLD
'98 SF - NA-T
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

I put a link to the photos in my first post. I haven't had the time to figure out how to use my new imac yet and I have no clue how to post pics with this thing.
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
wtdash
Fifth Gear

Post by wtdash »

Where is the car located?
Turbo Subies:
'87 GL-10 Turbo - SOLD
'90 BJ EJ22T/DOHC & 5speed swap - SOLD
'04 FXT, Forged internals, VF39, STI TMIC, Cobb AP- SOLD
'93 Legacy SS - 5-speed, SOLD :-(
'02 WRX -SOLD
'96 BD-turbo'd-SOLD
'98 SF - NA-T
SLODRIVE
Third Gear

Post by SLODRIVE »

Here you go...I didn't want to post any with your license plate visible. :)

I'm guessing the car is in Washington? I like it!
http://www.slodriveracing.com
-92 SS 5MT- EJ20H swap, Haltech standalone ECU, TD04, FXT TMIC, 3" exhaust, STi/AGX struts, JDM 5-speed, 4.111 LSD rear, Blitz EBC, etc.
-'93 L Wagon - Pink Roll Cage - "Dirty Leg"
-And more!
sqc151
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by sqc151 »

thats just AWESOME!!!
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

Yes I am in tacoma washington... And the red lift blocks is actually on the white legacy. But mine is pretty much the same except it is painted grey heh. That and I actually did a much better job painting the lift blocks before I installed them on the car haha. You can tell my buddy Austin got a little impatient.
Last edited by SuperRallyRoo on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
kleinkid
Fourth Gear

Post by kleinkid »

Has great hood.
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

Yes it does what do you want it back now haha. Thanks John! I really want to buy another TDI is why I am selling this puppy.
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

bump
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI