FS: Feeler - EJ22T Stroker Engine Project

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
All_talk
Third Gear

FS: Feeler - EJ22T Stroker Engine Project

Post by All_talk »

I was building this engine for my ’91 Legacy SS but now I’m selling the car (FS: thread here: http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=45795 ). I might keep the engine for a future Subaru powered project but figured I throw out a feeler and see I anybody wants to talk me out of it (and I could use the cash for some other stuff). All the engine is lacking is the bore work to fit the pistons and assembly. At this point I am looking to sell it as a complete build kit and don’t care to part it out. I have a lot of research and work into this and will be happy to answer questions or discuss details with a potential buyer. The sale would include the following…

EJ22T Closed Deck Block - Machined for phase II crank with thrust on #5 (can still run thrust on #3 as well). All main oil galleries have been clearanced and honed smoothed. Lower water passages in the deck have been modified for better match/flow with standard EJ heads.

STi Crank – Low miles, polished and measured right on spec.

Scat Forged Rods – New in box, P/N 2-5180-2047-842-905, 4340 CroMo H-beam

Wiseco Forged Piston Kit – New in box, P/N K602M975, 0.020” overbore, for 5.180” rods.

EJ25D DOHC Heads – Machined for turbo oil and water connections, ports smoothed, blended and gasket matched. Disassembled with all parts bagged and labeled, cams and pulleys included.

EJ20G Intake – gasket matched to head ports, fuel rails, throttle body and IAC valve included.

Turbo – VF24, no shaft play, spins free

Oil Pump – EJ22T, New in Box, OEM Subaru
Head Gaskets – Cometic MLS, P/N W6432, 98mm bore, 0.040 thick
ARP Head stud kit – P/N 260-4701
ACL Rod Bearings – New in box, standard size.
EJ22T oil cooler
Stock Exhaust manifolds, with up pipe, no cross pipe
Misc parts – timing tensioner, oil pan, crank timing pulley, heater pipes, dip stick, water crossover, front cover and hardware.

I have a new set of ACL main bearings but they are a little marked up from checking clearances with the bore gauge, could be used but I was going to do finial assembly with new ones. I also have an aftermarket gasket set with a few parts missing that I’ll through in.

This is designed as a street set up with strong mid RPM power, good off boost torque with good flow to a stock or slightly elevated redline. The compression ratio is right at 9:1 and the midsized turbo will spool very quickly with the 2.35l displacement. I’d be looking for somewhere around $2800.

PM me here or Email to bigfoot_man (at) hotmail (dot) com

More pics here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v204/All_talk/EJ22T/"

Gary
No matter how broke I am... I always seem to find two cents.
93legacylsleeper
Second Gear

Re: FS: Feeler - EJ22T Stroker Engine Project

Post by 93legacylsleeper »

Wow Sweet set up. If only I had the cash. So this is basically ready to be assembled? GLWS
All_talk
Third Gear

Post by All_talk »

Sale Pending
No matter how broke I am... I always seem to find two cents.
nicklmort
In Neutral

Post by nicklmort »

Is this still for sale? I think i saw the rods and pistons on craigslist. if so i am interested in the rods/pistons/bearings/oil pump. thanks