890cc SR20 DeatschWerks Injectors, rails w/ adapters

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
93forestpearl
Fifth Gear

890cc SR20 DeatschWerks Injectors, rails w/ adapters

Post by 93forestpearl »

For sale is a set of 890cc SR20 DeatschWerks Injectors in EJ25D rails with three Outfront Motorsports adapters. The FPR end of the right rail was tapped for 1/4 NPT as you can see. A factory FPR will not work anymore. I would not run this size of injectors with the factory series setup anyways. One can get hose ends to put them in on the cheap, or use AN everything. Options abound.

The adapters will work on any other rail of that style. I had them on the N/A EJ22E rails I used to have. Those rails are long gone, however.

The injectors have maybe 50 miles on them. I put them in the day before I got T-boned in the old car. They have not been used since. The blemishes were there when I bought them from DeatschWerks. I asked them if they could go bigger, and they said yes, but they used cosmetically blemished units since they have to ruin a few to come up with a matching set. Didn't bother me. The one that looks bad still clicks into the plug. I can dig up my harness and take off the plug bodies to send with as well. The pins are the same, so no splicing is needed if you are handy with a sewing needle. Also, you may notice I replaced all the pan head screws with 8mm hex bolts/screws on the caps.

$250 shipped

→Dan

piddster34 at h0tma1l d0t c0m
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Re: 890cc SR20 DeatschWerks Injectors, rails w/ adapters

Post by SubaruNation »

ok,

so are these side feed or top feed?

My modded WRX ones blow, and maybe these have more trim-ability than the regular wrx ones?
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
MikeyMeyagi
Second Gear

Post by MikeyMeyagi »

they are sidefeeds, as seen in pictures.
94 Supra Turbo 6 speed. build in progress
98 Lexus GS300, single turbo 2JZGTE swap. daily driver
93 Impreza wagon, home brewed n/a-t ken block themed winter drift missle

*sold*
94 Alpine Sport Wagon... STi conversion, rotated turbo etc
93forestpearl
Fifth Gear

Post by 93forestpearl »

Bump for man-sized injectors.
→Dan

piddster34 at h0tma1l d0t c0m