Matt's Parting out thread

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Matt's Parting out thread

Post by Mattheww044 »

Hey guys, putting my car back to "stock" (somewhat) and selling all of the mods I have. Off the top of my head for sale is:

Revtronics Stage 2 chip (for 440's, JECS, TD04/VF39/TD05 @ 17psi) with "power mode "cord- $250 shipped
JDM TD05 Turbo with 90 degree inlet (no "abnormal" shaftplay)- $350 shipped (This was on my car for a few k miles, and I loved it, spools pretty close to the TD04, but way more top end)
440cc injectors- (cleaned and flow tested about 1-2 years ago)- $120 shipped
JECS MAF- $40 shipped

^^^^^^^ Will sell the above as a complete package for $650 shipped^^^^^^^^
With this package on my car, I have blown stock WRXs out of the water and kept neck and neck with my friends "stage 2" STi Disclaimer: Girl was driving his car, but this was a 2-3rd gear pull haha

Innovative LC-1 Wideband, comes with everything needed -$120 shipped
KYB AGXs (4-way adjustable) for a bugeye WRXwith maybe 5k miles if that- asking $400, we can work out a deal once I figure out the shipping on these bad boys. Can include new front top-hats (same mileage) and whiteline lowering springs for an extra $100

Hallman Pro boost controller with brand new cockpit controller that was never installed- $100 shipped

I'm sure more will pop up as I get closer to having my car "back to stock", but this is all I can think of as of now. These are all OBO. I realize you never get what you paid back out of stuff, but most of this stuff is less than 2 years old and I have never had any problems with any of it. PM me for more info/questions
Matt
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Re: Matt's Parting out thread

Post by kimokalihi »

What's the dealio? You selling your car?
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
93Leg-c
Fourth Gear

Post by 93Leg-c »

PM sent. :D
'94 TW
joshw02
First Gear

Post by joshw02 »

Pm sent, I'll take the turbo.
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

Yea selling my car. It needs a rebuild fairly soon. Cylinder 2 is low on compression an the leakdown test didnt look too good. and I can't afford to rebuild the motor right now do I'm selling it and payIng off debt then hopefully getting an 07 spec B before summer is over
joshw02
First Gear

Post by joshw02 »

Let me know about the turbo please, paypal ready.. thanks..
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

I am likely selling the whole set-up to the person who PMed me first.. I would much rather do this to save my own time and money. If that falls through you are first in line for the turbo though.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

07 Spec B FTW! I'm jealous. I just saw that gen legacy in town. This girl I went to school with drives it and if I ever buy a car that's newer than the 90's (see every car I've ever owned) I'm going with a 06-07 legacy. They're the hotness.
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

Mattheww044 wrote:Yea selling my car... then hopefully getting an 07 spec B before summer is over
Sellout.
Nah, I'm just jealous too.

PM sent.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

kimokalihi wrote:07 Spec B FTW! I'm jealous. I just saw that gen legacy in town. This girl I went to school with drives it and if I ever buy a car that's newer than the 90's (see every car I've ever owned) I'm going with a 06-07 legacy. They're the hotness.
Yea the 07 is perfect for me. It has the 6speed which is a must. The 08+s are so ugly IMHO. I do like the fact that the 06 has the brick red leather interior and only 500 made, but the 5speed is killing me. 07 it is lol. As long as I can get payments under 300 a month I should be fine. Once I have my credit card paid off my only bills will be rent, phone, insurance, and car. So I might as well get a nice DD while I can afford it and get it paid off before I start looking for a house. i'm hoping to have it paid off within 2 years which should be a problem if I have a decent downpayment.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Nice. I just paid my loan off and my credit card and now only have rent, insurance and phone! Feels great.
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

yea i cant wait
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

Sorry everyone for the delay. I'm working 17 days straight and I'm on day 9 today, doesn't leave me much free time to get the car torn apart. Everyone who I told had dibs still has it, it just might be a little longer til I can get at it.