FS: PWR Front Mount Intercooler

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
JRMSTI
First Gear

FS: PWR Front Mount Intercooler

Post by JRMSTI »

hi i have a pwr front mount intercooler for sale should be good for 350 to 420 power range, 100 shipped obo
has PWR stamp on bottom forgot to take a picture of it but will get one soon, it use to say PWR on the front and back but i find that tacky so i cleaned it off with brake cleaner when i first got it.
31" length 18" endtank to endtank 6" 1/4 tall 3 inch core
beaconhillkilla
First Gear

Re: FS: PWR Front Mount Intercooler

Post by beaconhillkilla »

I wish I was smart enough to use an intercooler this size instead of cramming the massive one I have now onto the front of my car. GLWS
1992 Legacy SS - Auto to 5MT swap and too much of my free time.
JRMSTI
First Gear

Post by JRMSTI »

thanks for the bump , there really good intercoolers, i'm just going water to air now with one of there water to air cores
JRMSTI
First Gear

Post by JRMSTI »

bump ttt
JRMSTI
First Gear

Post by JRMSTI »

Bump